“A pile of cliche.”

Bye Bye Liver: The Milwaukee Drinking Play
More attraction details
Owner description: We all know that one girl who should never, ever drink liquor (but does)...Whether it's inadvertently "breaking the seal" or horrible drunk texting, we've all been there...and it's all celebrated right here in this outrageous comedy!In addition, the show weaves interactive social games throughout the play which will have you laughing, singing, and perhaps getting to know the people next to you a bit more than you would have ever imagined (or wanted to).
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Drinking is lots of fun but this show managed to take the fun out of it.
This is in the comedy sports building and i'd suggest seeing one of their shows instead because they are always new and fresh. If you want something a little vulgar, comedy sports has some late night shows.
This show tries to be a series of SNL type skits about drinking and going out. But it comes across like hanging out with a friend who has been telling the same cliche jokes for years and years.
Seriously, there is an act about finding out why women go to the bathroom together.
There might as well be jokes about the size of airplane peanuts and why don't they make the entire airplane out of whatever they make the black box from.
The actors try to ham it up during the show to make it fun but like someone else here said, it just comes off like a high school play.
If you really want a laugh, hang out in the bar afterwards and listen in on the actors conversations. It is a paycheck and even they know the show is horrible.

4  Thank Linda R

Reviewed 6 June 2011

I went to Milwaukee for a bachelor party that I was the best man for and this was perfect for that! It is hilarious and so much fun. I will be going back the next time I go to Milwaukee.

2  Thank cycloneryan1983
Reviewed 8 May 2011

I attended the play last night with my husband. It was really fun. The actors are great, really into what they are doing. The waiters and waitresses are good, kept up with keeping people with drinks during the play. The play lasted about an hour and fifteen minutes, the drinking games between the little skits was really funny, the pick people out of the crowd to ask questions to and get involved, so if you are leery of speaking in public or being brought up on stage, steer clear. It was worth the $12 and the drinks were reasonably priced, the staff is friendly, we will be back for sure. We went sober, I think being buzzed during the play would make it more fun, so get a designated driver and drink up :)

3  Thank Miranda77
Reviewed 8 May 2011

I totally agree with love2travel... I love comedy... I love to drink with my husband so I thought this would be a great way to spend an evening. I enjoy all types of comedies even the ones with really dirty nasty jokes but It was like a high school play. At first they couldnt find my reservations, then after arriving there earlier than anyone else they sat us waaaay in the back. I told em to change us from that table and they gladly sat us right up front...which I regret because after 15 min of the play I just wanted to runaway to the bar outside and get really drunk. This play shouldnt be on any lists on trip advisor.

1  Thank Izzypr
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I do not think this play was as funny as the reviews led it to be. I went with a group of 4 and although parts were funny, most of the skits were not. It started off with a pretty good opener, the audience participation activities were mostly entertaining but I didn't think most people could relate to the skits. For $12 it wasn't a waste of money - the drinks were reasonably priced and I would probably do it all over again - just to say I saw this. I'm not sure if they have new actors, direction or what - but it wasn't as good as we had hoped. I would probably recommend a friend to see it in a different city and if it's more comical.

1  Thank Love2Travel5308