“Great food”
Review of Rare Steakhouse

Rare Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Rare Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #267 of 1,677 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Description: MILWAUKEE'S RARE STEAKHOUSE OFFERS A PREMIER DINING EXPERIENCE Created by Wisconsin natives for Wisconsin diners, RARE features USDA Prime steaks aged in-house, certified sommeliers to guide guests in choosing from a selection of more than 750 wines and truly remarkable service.
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The food was very good and a great wine list. The steaks that my friends ate was excellent. The Brussels sprouts were very good

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a couple times, & I’m a huge lover of steak. This is easily one of my favorite steak dinners in the city. Their appetizers are also delicious. It’s very upscale. I’m not sure what, or if, there’s a specific dress code, but it’s definitely a nicer restaurant. It’s kind of off the beaten path/tucked away, but it’s still downtown.

1  Thank Abs7190
Pam T, Manager at Rare Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Thanks for the kind words, Abby! So glad you could come in.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I needed to get a bite to eat and this was around the corner from my hotel and I decided to try it. I got the filet and it was perfectly done and very tender. One of the best I have had. The service was also very good.

1  Thank LoveToBike8
Pam T, Director of Sales at Rare Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The menu has all the best cuts of meat and some fish too. I love the ambiance of the restaurant. The service was perfect. We will be back soon for sure.

Date of visit: June 2018
Pam T, Director of Sales at Rare Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jeannette! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Thought we would try some place new, food was really good (New Your Strip) the only thing is I asked for well done it was really pink inside. Our server was very friendly even offered to put my flowers in the cooler until after dinner. The server/Bar tender was awesome

Date of visit: May 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy you had a good experience with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Been to Rare Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK