See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed several nights so we could hunt in the area. Clean rooms beds ok, refrigerator and microwave nice to have . No coffee pot. Need to bring your own soap and shampoo however. Good value for just needing a place to sleep and shower

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Would not honor reservation price when checking in will never stay here again. Booked room because having major surgery a 5 am next day didn't need this stress. Tried to tell me I booked a room with one bed, not true have reservation

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2016

For the past 15 years, when I'm in Marshfield, this is where I stay! They are priced very reasonable. Old style motel that is kept in exellent condition. Exellent air conditioning, new carpet, good beds, plenty of towels, and cleaen, clean clean.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Broose E
Reviewed 25 July 2016

When I arrived at the motel, I was pleasantly surprised. My room was large, very clean, very comfortable...had a small refrigerator, microwave and large screen TV and since it was on the same side as the office, the front window and door offered a very relaxing view of trees along with the parking area.

The owners were friendly and helpful.

The purpose of my trip was to do some house hunting in Marshville. I was traveling with my two cats and there wasn't any problem having them there at the motel. .

Since I didn't find a house this time, I will probably return again to Marshfield and will definitely stay again at the Park Motel.

I recommend this motel for anyone looking for a comfortable, clean place to stay at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2016

The Park Motel is a reasonable, quiet and clean place to spend the night. This place does not compare with 4 or 5 star hotel in Minneapolis, except perhaps on a summer evening in central Wisconsin -- when you just want to relax. The prices are right, and often stay there -- simply to forget the great leap forward into frenzy, of large metro areas. The motel is adjacent to a huge outdoor public pool, and backs up to a tranquil shaded park -- which features a zoo! Marshfield has some fun neighborhood bars, with abundant servings of fattening food -- and ice cream seems to be available 24/7. Also fond of the historic Saint John Baptist church downtown, the interior breathes old world carved wood -- and the parish priest abet devout, has a remarkable sense of humor.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple