All reviews hot tub continental breakfast holiday weekend would stay again room was clean and comfortable nice hotel a great stay walmart surgery pillows jets clerk
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Hotel is being remodeled but that did not impact the quality of the stay. Staff was friendly. Location is on the outskirts of most of Marshfield, but if you like shopping at Wal-Mart, you will be happy as there is a shared parking lot.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I was in Marshfield for a work trip and Stayed at the Baymont Inn & Suites. When I arrived the people at the front desk were great, got me checked in quick without hassle. I got into my room which was very clean. I was very pleased so far. My only issue with the experience was that the heater unit in my room was quite noisy as well as the plumbing (you could hear the shower in the next room). By the end of the week, I kind of gotten used to the noises.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018

They were very accommodating with letting us rent a room to use for our Hockey team. Also the rooms were clean.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Conveniently located, all the comforts we expected: microwave, fridge, full breakfast bar, pool, hot tub, and exercise room. No problems. Funky smell by the vending machines but I'm sure it will be taken care of.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family