“Best Wings in Town”
Review of Legend Larry's

Legend Larry's
Ranked #44 of 113 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Rob, the manager is friendly and makes the best old fashions!!! Going on game day makes the experience very affordable as wings are half off... With all the flavors to choose from - spicy bacon bbq is my favorite.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

This is a hard place to rate. If you are looking for a place with a menu to eat a meal....it is not for you. If you simply want chicken "wings" washed down with a brew, my rating is much higher. It serves simply chicken wings and shrimp in sauce ranging from mild to DOA. The sides looked like they were all deep-fried so we passed on them. However, the 3 of us consumed a LOT of chicken wings with a variety of sauces. The other two tried 3 DOAs(i declined. Guys at the bar watched them and one walked over with some napkins to help them wipe away the sweat. Later that nite, one of them......my brother said that; "i've lost all the lining in my mouth."......so I"m guessing that the DOAs were excellent. My favorite was the one with raspberries as an additive as well as one with garlic. AS i was saying, if you want a wing experiencs, I'm told that this place is superior to all the others in the area as to sauce as well as the size of the wings. You can eat at the bar..which makes you closer to the beer which you are going to need. Ample parking and nice clean place albeit, not a lot of seating. Now, if you are looking for lunch, or dinner....stay away. There is nothing on the menu of interest. It is a sports bar. I understand that there is another one in Shebogan. Bring your own sugar/ mild.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Legend Larry's is a great place to go for wings. I have fallen in love with their garlic parmesan flavor, it is amazing. I also really enjoy their sides, especially the broccoli cheese bites. I don't know what it is about their sides but they always seem so crisp. I wish that they would make a homemade ranch dressing, I know it's a little crazy but we actually tend to bring our own in. :)

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Best wings on the planet and the Scarey Larry's sauce is both painful and delicious . Great selection of beers on tap.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We love getting Legend Larry's wings as a special treat on a game night. They have quick delivery as well as friendly service. We love the large selection of flavors at this location!