“Good wings… But that is it.”
Review of Legend Larry's

Legend Larry's
Ranked #44 of 118 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

The menu is limited to wings so if you do not like them this is not the place for you. Lots of great wing choices. The deep-fried pickles were very good.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

The appetizers were good, but the wings were a bit disappointing. I have had much better wings in places that don't specialize in wings. Just okay..

Reviewed 26 October 2015

To sit in a sports bar type venue and enjoy good food Larry's is the place to go! Just like any sports bar you will have good days and bad days and the sqeaky wheel gets the grease so don't be afraid to make your presence known if it is busy there!

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Went to Legend Larry's with our son because he recommended it for wings and beer. He hit the nail on the head. We were greeting right away, handed a cool little form to fill in for your order, and the bartender was right back with ice cold bottled beer. We had 4 or 5 different flavors of wings and they were all very good.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

I'm very conflicted by my experience at LL's. The food was good and the bartender was friendly BUT it took forever to get an order of boneless wings. And it wasn't just the kitchen either--both myself and others waited an unreasonable amount of time for drinks / attention. I'm chalking this up to the owner not wanting to pay to properly staff the place (my assumption). So I won't go back because my time is more important to me than his profits. And it's a shame too since I liked the wings. But waiting for the better part of an hour is unacceptable.