Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2019

We stayed here for one night while visiting some family. Having grown up around here I did not expect it to be over the edge fancy but simple and clean would have done well. The lobby and woman working there during a quick check in seemed to be just that. Pleasant and nice enough. We paid well over $100 to treat ourselves to the king honeymoon suite. We pulled our car around to the side door closest to our room. They do not secure the doors to the outside. Anybody can get in and out of this place. Out of curiosity I checked this throughout the night. The hallway walls and carpet were filthy and stained. Large sections of baseboard were ripped off and the general smell was that of stale cigarettes and beer. I wish we would have just turned around and asked for our money back. Upon entering our room was the same filthy carpet. I did not take my socks off the entire night. While the door did have a "deadbolt" lock, if some one wanted to break in it would not have been hard. The rooms are not clean and simple, they are indeed completely out dated and filthy. The heat was not on so we froze while the room warmed up. If you are staying for more then the night and want to hang your clothes bring your own hangers, there was 4 or 5. Add a coffee pot to that also. We refused to sit on the couch due to the deep set and obvious staining. At first glance the Jacuzzi tub looked nice until you looked in it. The jets were covered in mold and the bottom of the tub dirty and had a lot of hair in it. Wanting to freshen up I checked the bathroom tub/shower combo. Even worse. No shower for us until we got home. The faucets look like they had not been cleaned in quite a while. There were electrical plugs that were not securely fastened to the wall and lights that were ready to fall off the wall. The beds were HARD and lacking in comfortable bedding. The 3 pillows were of no use at all they were so poor. I was reluctint to even get in the bed but did. At least the sound of the people we could hear through the walls replaced the hardly functioning tv stations. Needless to say we did not get much sleep. I wold have taken better and more pictures but do to lack of good lighting and general interest of only wanting to leave it just wasn't worth the time. Do not bother.

Room tip: Run away from this place.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 7 October 2019

It was ok but although there was different types of hair in the bath tube. There was holes in the blanket on top on the sheets and had holes that look like it was Burnt In the holes. The hair dryer didn’t work even when well plug it in. The front desk person was nice. And had a good time in the pool.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2019

The carpets in this place were very dirty in hallway and room. I did not even want to walk around without shoes on in my room. floor was sticky and dirty. The hallways were very stale. back doors were not secure anyone could enter.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 17 September 2018

As the only place to stay in Luck, I guess it's okay, although far from special. We stayed there over Labor Day weekend, and found staff pleasant enough. The attached restaurant was acceptable, although they were so busy they ran out of silverware and gave us PLASTIC utensils - a bit difficult to cut with a plastic knife.......

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We have been coming to Luck for 20+ years and staying at the Luck Country Inn. Every year it gets worse and always different owners. This year we got our room and when we went inside it smelled HORRIBLE!! Air was not on, so we turned it on and left for about 2 hours. Came back and carpet in front of AC was soaking wet. Told front desk and he came to look. He did not have any other room to transfer us to. He eventually put a relish dish under it to catch the water. The next morning we asked the new front desk person for a fan to try and dry carpet while we were going to be gone all day. AC was off the entire time. Came back after about 8 hours and it smelled even worse and carpet was still wet. The "owner" came to look at it and said it must be from rain water. Hasn't rained there in I don't know how long. Told us to turn it back on and he would check in 30 min. Went back after 15 and told him still dripping. All he cared about was if it was just a little or a lot. Told him how long we had been coming there and all he could say was thank you for your patronage! My husband had a headache since the first day, so he would not stay anymore. Finally told him we were leaving and my husband told him to give us our money back and he said he would not charge us, although I still see the charge on my credit card. More than likely we will be reporting them to the health department. On a side note, according to the rest of our group who stayed, he slept in our room that night and said he will still be renting it out!! Stay away from 108 if you have to be there, but I would drive the extra miles to not!

Date of stay: August 2018