Priceline
Agoda.com
StayForLong
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2019

It was ok but although there was different types of hair in the bath tube. There was holes in the blanket on top on the sheets and had holes that look like it was Burnt In the holes. The hair dryer didn’t work even when well plug it in. The front desk person was nice. And had a good time in the pool.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2019

The carpets in this place were very dirty in hallway and room. I did not even want to walk around without shoes on in my room. floor was sticky and dirty. The hallways were very stale. back doors were not secure anyone could enter.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 17 September 2018

As the only place to stay in Luck, I guess it's okay, although far from special. We stayed there over Labor Day weekend, and found staff pleasant enough. The attached restaurant was acceptable, although they were so busy they ran out of silverware and gave us PLASTIC utensils - a bit difficult to cut with a plastic knife.......

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We have been coming to Luck for 20+ years and staying at the Luck Country Inn. Every year it gets worse and always different owners. This year we got our room and when we went inside it smelled HORRIBLE!! Air was not on, so we turned it on and left for about 2 hours. Came back and carpet in front of AC was soaking wet. Told front desk and he came to look. He did not have any other room to transfer us to. He eventually put a relish dish under it to catch the water. The next morning we asked the new front desk person for a fan to try and dry carpet while we were going to be gone all day. AC was off the entire time. Came back after about 8 hours and it smelled even worse and carpet was still wet. The "owner" came to look at it and said it must be from rain water. Hasn't rained there in I don't know how long. Told us to turn it back on and he would check in 30 min. Went back after 15 and told him still dripping. All he cared about was if it was just a little or a lot. Told him how long we had been coming there and all he could say was thank you for your patronage! My husband had a headache since the first day, so he would not stay anymore. Finally told him we were leaving and my husband told him to give us our money back and he said he would not charge us, although I still see the charge on my credit card. More than likely we will be reporting them to the health department. On a side note, according to the rest of our group who stayed, he slept in our room that night and said he will still be renting it out!! Stay away from 108 if you have to be there, but I would drive the extra miles to not!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I've stayed at the Luck Country Inn 3-4 times a year since 2001. The last 3 yrs, the customer service as really gone down hill. This past weekend, the desk clerk brought me to tears with his nasty attitude. He should not be in the hospitality industry at all!!! I will NEVER GO BACK!! I did a little research the next day & found that a few miles north in Siren, Wi, are 2 much better, cleaner, larger (rooms) with extra amenities for the same price. They have much better staff!

Date of stay: August 2018