Priceline
StayForLong
Lol.travel
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We have been coming to Luck for 20+ years and staying at the Luck Country Inn. Every year it gets worse and always different owners. This year we got our room and when we went inside it smelled HORRIBLE!! Air was not on, so we turned it on and left for about 2 hours. Came back and carpet in front of AC was soaking wet. Told front desk and he came to look. He did not have any other room to transfer us to. He eventually put a relish dish under it to catch the water. The next morning we asked the new front desk person for a fan to try and dry carpet while we were going to be gone all day. AC was off the entire time. Came back after about 8 hours and it smelled even worse and carpet was still wet. The "owner" came to look at it and said it must be from rain water. Hasn't rained there in I don't know how long. Told us to turn it back on and he would check in 30 min. Went back after 15 and told him still dripping. All he cared about was if it was just a little or a lot. Told him how long we had been coming there and all he could say was thank you for your patronage! My husband had a headache since the first day, so he would not stay anymore. Finally told him we were leaving and my husband told him to give us our money back and he said he would not charge us, although I still see the charge on my credit card. More than likely we will be reporting them to the health department. On a side note, according to the rest of our group who stayed, he slept in our room that night and said he will still be renting it out!! Stay away from 108 if you have to be there, but I would drive the extra miles to not!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I've stayed at the Luck Country Inn 3-4 times a year since 2001. The last 3 yrs, the customer service as really gone down hill. This past weekend, the desk clerk brought me to tears with his nasty attitude. He should not be in the hospitality industry at all!!! I will NEVER GO BACK!! I did a little research the next day & found that a few miles north in Siren, Wi, are 2 much better, cleaner, larger (rooms) with extra amenities for the same price. They have much better staff!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Catherine G
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I had made a reservation 3 weeks ago and was given a reservation number and requested a certain room. I was not given that room because I was total they don't give conformation numbers. I thought the country Inn in luck wi, was the worst customer service I have ever had. I have stayed at this motel for almost 10 years and always had the same room. I will never use the Country Inn in Luck WI again. I will drive 10 more miles to a much better motel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mngolfer07
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Online we were told $57 by trip advisor, we called he said it would be cheaper. Get there and the guy charges us 89.99??? How did this happen, we showed him the online prices and he refused to give us the online prices.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jessie M
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

You get what you pay for at this hotel. Kind of old and run down, but clean. Pool is nice. Nothing to do real close to the hotel, but restaurants about 20 minutes
away. Great for people on a budget.
Front desk staff were nice.

Date of stay: August 2016