See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I made an online reservation for 12/9/17. Arrived at 4:45pm to check in. Sign on counter saying ‘be right back’. Waited until 5:20pm and no one showed up. Tried calling the hotel with my phone and went to voice mail. Picked up the house phone and tried calling numerous times and nothing. Knocked on the general managers door and no answer. Needless to say, very disappointed and happy we found a different nearby hotel that had a room available.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The hotel was in a nice location and service was great. The only things that I have to say are make sure the refrigerator is plugged in or door is propped open so doesn’t mold or smell and also make sure that everything is working properly. The jacuzzi jets didn’t work so it was like a big tub.

Room Tip: Make sure jacuzzis Work
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 November 2017

dirty front entry way, disheveled looking counter staff had to be summoned by phone, corridor and hallways ripe with stains, discoloration and not vacuumed, room door opened ok, carpet in room was stained and dirty (not vacuumed), shower fixtures were full of rust, shower curtain with stains and rip, water smelled of sulphur, towels smelled like boys gym locker-room, water pressure low, sound insulation between rooms non-existent, beds bow like hammocks, pillows felt like cardboard, cycling heater sounds like the machine used to make willy wonkas ever-lasting-gobstoppers. I intended to get a normal nights sleep, I slept for an hour at most, my son refused to get under the covers due to previous reports of bed bugs. I have seen worse, but this place is close, absolute disrepair, the place should be leveled.

Room Tip: run very fast
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My sister, niece and I stayed here. We had a wonderful time. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean too. We had a frig, coffee pot & microwave in the room. Awesome! The hotel managers we very nice. PREFECT PLACE FOR OUR GIRLS WEEKEND.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2017

After reading all the bad reviews about this place and talking to people around town I decided to make my own decisions about the hotel. I checked in and met Kathy and Dan ( the couple that manage the place ), Kathy showed me the room and assisted me in verifying there was no bugs ( like some reviews stated ).
The place was clean, comfortable and quiet, Dan and Kathy made my stay as pleasant as possible. I would recommend the place to anyone and will stay there the next time I'm in that area ( provided they continue to manage the place )
Thanks again to Dan and Kathy for the treatment.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business