Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 am
Review Highlights
Lake Geneva trip 2023

Staff/s were very helpful, accommodating and are well informed. Safety is their priority. We were... read more

Reviewed 27 July 2023
Culture55521010570
Book the longer tour

We had booked the longer tour only to be told the boat had mechanical problems and that particular... read more

Reviewed 24 August 2023
Wendy R
Fort Worth, Texas

All reviews driver lake lg ladder homes wisconsin
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2023

I booked online boat for my husband’s birthday . Everything went smoothly as well as we were there. The stuff was great. We had a really great time on the lake with our friends. The boat was clean and easy to drive. Only what we missed was a more time then 4 hours that I booked but since I booked this boat last minute and was it holiday weekend July, 4th, I was happy to have it at all.
Looking forward to make again this trip.
Thank you .

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 25 May 2023

It was so convenient to be able to drive through the lake to our lunch. Loved having a driver rented, too, and among my big party the cost was incredibly cheap for the freedom it afforded us. The lake was perfect with only a couple fishing boats, and the warm weather made me almost want to jump into the water for a nice swim (I didn't, but I wanted to). Can't wait to rent a boat from them in the middle of summer to go swimming by bigfoot state park and do some tanning with a nice, cool bevy in my hand.

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 11 August 2022

We had an awesome time driving around the lake. It was definitely worth it to get a driver who was able to show us beautiful homes and tell us great history about the Lake. It was a little chaotic getting out on the boat so definitely get there early to check in, but once we were on the water it was a great experience. Thank you!

Date of experience: August 2022
Reviewed 8 August 2022

They tried to blame us for prop damage on the boat we rented. I have operated boats for over 35 years and would have known if I hit something with the prop! We never, ever came even close to the shoreline. I have read several other reviews from customers who have had similar problems with this company. It is a scam to try and get their customers to pay for their parts!!

Date of experience: July 2022
2  Thank Z9908ADmrm
Reviewed 28 July 2022

They worked very hard to get us a boat early before start time.
they also went over all the ins and outs and the rules explaining everything very clear and getting out on the water was extremely enjoyable nice new boat in mint condition! Made for a fantastic afternoon out on the water

Date of experience: July 2022