“This is YOGURT???? YUMMMMMMM”

Yogeeze Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: Healthy
Chicago, Illinois
“This is YOGURT???? YUMMMMMMM”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I had a mix of vanilla, orange and raspberry pomegranate yogurt topped with fresh raspberries and a little mango sauce. Heavenly! Hard to believe there was anything good for me in there!

Visited May 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Lake Geneva, WI
“Family Fun & Tasty”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

You will be disappointed if you are looking for a regular "Ice Cream" store. Yogeeze is anything but regular. They have several different flavors to choose from; however they do change them from time to time. You get your cup, put in your yogurt, and pick your toppings. The tricky part comes at the end when they weight your treat and then you discover maybe you didn't need that extra turn on the cereal wheel, or the extra scoop of the flavorful fruit juice balls (which are my favorite). Yogeeze will definitely be part of my summer plans and often! Get your snack and enjoy it too while walking around to see the view of Lake Geneva.

• Visited May 2012
Delavan, Wisconsin, United States
“Perfect dessert for ANYONE!!”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

We are already regulars here. No matter what mood you are in, this is the place. You can have a healthy snack, or an indulgent chocolatey mess. They price by the ounce, and I believe it is very reasonable. I would go everyday if I could. :)

• Visited February 2012
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Can't beat this place for delicious, healthy treat in the heart of Lake Geneva”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

My husband and I happily anticipated the arrival of Yogeeze Frozen Yogurt in downtown Lake Geneva. We were not disappointed! Most recently, we took our grandchildren who loved making their own selections of flavors and toppings. We've been regulars since the opening of this best new addition to town.

All-natural frozen yogurts offer such a delicious, satisfying and healthy alternative to ice cream with a great variety of choices and toppings. You can enjoy a dessert without guilt or make a meal of it, as I do. A big fan of classic vanilla, I head straight for the no-sugar-added dispenser and fill my serving carton with however many ounces I want. (This is a relaxed, self-serve shop.) Then I load up with toppings that include fresh raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, granola with raisins and sometimes a few chopped walnuts and cranberries.

All the sweet bits are there, as well, to easily equal the taste of the richest of ice creams. Or you may be drawn to a lighter sorbet.

It's so easy, too. When you enter this cheerfully bright, clean place, head to your left to select your carton. (Small sample sizes are available to help you decide which flavor suits you at the time.) The ten flavor offerings vary, but always include yogurts that have little or no fat, little sodium or cholesterol. If you need to avoid gluten or dairy, you can do that as well.

One week we went, the choices included Red Velvet Cake, Original Tart, Apple Pie, Dutch Chocolate, Pomegranate Raspberry, Very Strawberry, Cake Batter, Reeses Peanut Butter, Sweet Coconut and Alpine Vanilla. The simple-to-operate dispensers even can create a twist combination of flavors.

In addition to the fruits, nuts and cereals I love, you can select from a range of syrups such as caramel, chocolate, butterscotch, strawberry and nice exotic kinds like passion fruit.

Cost is based upon weight so you determine what you pay by how many ounces of yogurt and extras you measure yourself. And, do get a Loyalty Card when you check out. It's a rewards program that will contribute to a percentage off as you accumulate ounces with each visit. It can also be purchased as a gift card.

The natural friendliness of the owners and their staff add to our enthusiasm for Yogeeze.

You don't have to look far to find this shop, located at 253 Center Street and only four doors north of Starbucks (which you can't miss on your right as you come into downtown Lake Geneva from the east on hwy 50.) The convenient winter hours of noon-8 pm Sundays through Thursdays and till 9 pm Fridays and Saturdays will probably extend later in the evening during prime tourist season. In the warmer weather, we can look forward to outside seating.

Oh, and there is free parking! No small bonus for this town.

• Visited February 2012