Review Highlights
Great for young children

My 3 and 1 year old had a lot of fun at this waterpark. There was a little of everything. Lazy... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2018
Gina S
via mobile
Water Fun

Spent an afternoon at the waterpark. Really great for younger kids. My 15 year old had fun but... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2018
Judi B
Burlington, NJ

All reviews water park lazy river hot tub grand geneva big slides kiddie area young families water basketball activity pool inner tubes key lime cove bbq restaurant water fun great place for family nice size great weekend small fee
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We had a great time at the park. The facility is very clean with friendly staff. There is also an arcade and a snack bar with some health food choices.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank davidlY8629KI
Reviewed 23 October 2017

My kids age 7 and 10 were ready to go after an hour or less. There were 2 big slides, a hot tub, lazy river and a toddler area. The arcade was nice, bug and active - but of course can get costly. Will skip this waterpark next time.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I did not stay at this resort but went by to see it, it seemed a little dated but I am sure young kids might like this. I would only go here in the dead of winter if there wasn't a better option. It's not far from Chicago so I guess why not.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 9 September 2017

The water park includes two large slides, a lazy river, hot tubs, play area for little ones, and an area for elementary kids with water activities. There are outdoor pools if the weather permits. It's really not a place to swim, but a fun place to play.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Not a huge water park, however it is fun and small enough that you feel comfortable with the kids going their separate ways ... Seems clean and the lifeguards are on their game. The rooms are okay we ended up in what I'll call 'a tired' room -- in need of repairs. Given the amount you pay for a room I expect more. We stayed last year and our room was nice. If this unit (404) doesn't correct it's issues I'd be leary to accept this room as my room ... just passing along .....

Date of experience: August 2017