“Very Nice water park”

Timber Ridge Waterpark
Ranked #10 of 47 things to do in Lake Geneva
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We had a great time at the park. The facility is very clean with friendly staff. There is also an arcade and a snack bar with some health food choices.

2  Thank David L
"key lime cove"
"family hotel"
"activity pool"

Reviewed 23 October 2017

My kids age 7 and 10 were ready to go after an hour or less. There were 2 big slides, a hot tub, lazy river and a toddler area. The arcade was nice, bug and active - but of course can get costly. Will skip this waterpark next time.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I did not stay at this resort but went by to see it, it seemed a little dated but I am sure young kids might like this. I would only go here in the dead of winter if there wasn't a better option. It's not far from Chicago so I guess why not.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The water park includes two large slides, a lazy river, hot tubs, play area for little ones, and an area for elementary kids with water activities. There are outdoor pools if the weather permits. It's really not a place to swim, but a fun place to play.