Review Highlights
Great for young children

My 3 and 1 year old had a lot of fun at this waterpark. There was a little of everything. Lazy... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2018
Gina S
via mobile
Water Fun

Spent an afternoon at the waterpark. Really great for younger kids. My 15 year old had fun but... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2018
Judi B
Burlington, NJ

All reviews water park lazy river hot tub grand geneva big slides kiddie area young families water basketball activity pool inner tubes key lime cove bbq restaurant water fun great place for family front desk nice size great weekend
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I did not stay at this resort but went by to see it, it seemed a little dated but I am sure young kids might like this. I would only go here in the dead of winter if there wasn't a better option. It's not far from Chicago so I guess why not.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The water park includes two large slides, a lazy river, hot tubs, play area for little ones, and an area for elementary kids with water activities. There are outdoor pools if the weather permits. It's really not a place to swim, but a fun place to play.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Not a huge water park, however it is fun and small enough that you feel comfortable with the kids going their separate ways ... Seems clean and the lifeguards are on their game. The rooms are okay we ended up in what I'll call 'a tired' room -- in need of repairs. Given the amount you pay for a room I expect more. We stayed last year and our room was nice. If this unit (404) doesn't correct it's issues I'd be leary to accept this room as my room ... just passing along .....

2  Thank Julie_and_Jerry
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

So....we go on a family reunion vacation back in the Midwest and adison is kicked out of the Waterpark for wearing a cheeky bikini. She points out others in the park wearing the same type of bathing suit and asks "why is that ok?" and the lifeguards response was "it's different!" Embarrassing to say the least for her and instead of apologizing for sexualizing a young girl they apologize with "we should of found her parents before kicking her out!" Shame on you Timber Ridge at Grand Geneva for singling out a teenager at your Waterpark and asking her to leave for wearing an absolutely appropriate swimsuit and having zero signs posted saying otherwise. We will never go back to your business again because we don't support companies that treat women the way you treated my daughter.

4  Thank ericajoj
Reviewed 3 August 2017

The Mountain Adventure day package was perfect for our girl scout troop to enjoy a day at the water park. Value is excellent for what was included(full day at the water park, one meal & arcade credit). Facilities were clean, staff was friendly and helpful, food included in the meal was decent, and we had an excellent time. Both slides were fun, the lazy river was nice too, although it is too shallow in many spots. Indoor-outdoor hottub was well-liked by my girls. I'm glad we went in the summer where we could enjoy the outdoor pools, too, otherwise my girls might have gotten a little bored after awhile because the basketball pool was a bit too crowded for general swimming. Over all, a fun trip for my troop.