“Didn't love it...”

Timber Ridge Waterpark
Ranked #10 of 43 things to do in Lake Geneva
Reviewed 23 October 2017

My kids age 7 and 10 were ready to go after an hour or less. There were 2 big slides, a hot tub, lazy river and a toddler area. The arcade was nice, bug and active - but of course can get costly. Will skip this waterpark next time.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I did not stay at this resort but went by to see it, it seemed a little dated but I am sure young kids might like this. I would only go here in the dead of winter if there wasn't a better option. It's not far from Chicago so I guess why not.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The water park includes two large slides, a lazy river, hot tubs, play area for little ones, and an area for elementary kids with water activities. There are outdoor pools if the weather permits. It's really not a place to swim, but a fun place to play.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Not a huge water park, however it is fun and small enough that you feel comfortable with the kids going their separate ways ... Seems clean and the lifeguards are on their game. The rooms are okay we ended up in what I'll call 'a tired' room -- in need of repairs. Given the amount you pay for a room I expect more. We stayed last year and our room was nice. If this unit (404) doesn't correct it's issues I'd be leary to accept this room as my room ... just passing along .....

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

So....we go on a family reunion vacation back in the Midwest and adison is kicked out of the Waterpark for wearing a cheeky bikini. She points out others in the park wearing the same type of bathing suit and asks "why is that ok?" and the lifeguards response was "it's different!" Embarrassing to say the least for her and instead of apologizing for sexualizing a young girl they apologize with "we should of found her parents before kicking her out!" Shame on you Timber Ridge at Grand Geneva for singling out a teenager at your Waterpark and asking her to leave for wearing an absolutely appropriate swimsuit and having zero signs posted saying otherwise. We will never go back to your business again because we don't support companies that treat women the way you treated my daughter.

4  Thank ericajoj