This was my first time to Grand Geneva and I went on this trip alone. Upon arrival I had a last minute change in plans on my transportation. I called the concierge (Jan) and she was able to get me a car service to the resort from the O'Hare airport. Which turned out to be nice considering that I didn't have an enjoyable flight. All the staff was very pleasant and helpful, especially Jan the concierge. She helped make my trip pleasant and enjoyable, she helped fill in things for me to do in between my spa treatments. Speaking of the spa, it was great (all services) and well kept. I hightly recommend the hot stone massage which was outstanding. The food at the restaurants was really good as well, a little pricey which I expected. There was not much of a nightlife at the resort which I didn't mind. I was told that there busy times are during the summer, spring break, and winter. If you are looking for not so much business going on, I would recommend the spring time after spring break. During this time that I was (mid-April) there I did not exprience a time where any of the places or restaurants were extremely busy. I would recommend this place to anyone and I will be returning for another vacation in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Geneva® Resort is the place to meet. Whether a corporate meeting, convention or a gathering with friends and family, the endless range of meeting rooms & space and activities will keep everyone engaged. Conveniently located between Chicago and Milwaukee, there is so much to do at Lake Geneva’s only four diamond resort.Corporate travelers and families alike will find what they need to re-focus, relax or rev-up. With over 62,000 square feet of banquet space, guests have multiple options to choose from for that important business meeting, church retreat, wedding reception or family vacation. Or take time and enjoy a relaxing experience at the newly renovated WELL Spa or one of many dining options, while an indoor waterpark and kid’s program offer the excitement kids crave. Enjoy a group bonfire at the horse stables, a fast plunge down a ski hill, a serene walk through the trails or a drive down a fairway on two championship golf courses – all situated on Grand Geneva’s seemingly endless acres.No matter your reason for meeting….it’s all here in one Grand location in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Grand Geneva Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Geneva Resort And Spa
- Grand Geneva Hotel Lake Geneva
- Grand Geneva Lake
- Lake Geneva Illinois