“Pampering at its best”
Review of Kohler Waters Spa

Kohler Waters Spa
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Kohler
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I spent 2 mother daughter days at the spa. We did the cascading water massages and 80 minutes exfoliating pedicure with leg, foot, and hand massages. Although not inexpensive, both treatments were pampering at its best. The other amenities included infused water as well as teas or coffee and trail mix, fruit, and granola baked snacks. There are various hot and cold water soaking tubs, saunas, steam rooms and a pool with a water fall. There is an outdoor rooftop deck as well as various lounge areas. The spa is deserving of its 5 star rating. If you can, treat yourself.

All reviews
"full body"
"a bit pricey"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Although the Spa does a great job publicity-wise, the actual experience doesn't come anywhere near the promise. While the spa staff are lovely and the treatments are good in themselves - they're incredibly over-priced for what they are (as are the hotel rooms). The spa area is also much smaller than it appears online and although they're currently expanding the area around the pool this is only to squeeze in more chaise lounges around it - not to increase the very small pool itself.
While the Kohler area is very pretty, there are numerous other spa facilities that you could go to where you could go to get much better value for your money.

1  Thank Louise C
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The spa services are incredibly overpriced for the poor quality. I paid over $200 for a light tea tree oil mask. I was incredibly disappointed. Also, the hotel service is terrible. I was really disappointed.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I was a guest staying at the Carriage House. I booked 2 services at the Kohler Waters Spa, not really knowing what to expect. I found my way to the spa and was greeted by very polite attendants who explained the spa and amenities. First, I tried the stream room, followed by the sauna and a soak in a whirlpool tub. I don't enjoy cold water so didn't try the cold water immersion pool. I then just lounged around looking at how gorgeous everything was. My first service was, "when life gives you lemons" massage. Simply amazing. Very soothing massage. The lady who gave me the massage was top notch. I would recommend this service. Lastly, I had the, "lavender rain" hydrotherapy treatment. I booked this for 7pm. Am I glad I did! This was hands down the most amazing service. The smells, exfoliating of skin, warm "rain" soothing every aching muscle. I cannot say enough about this. Also, there is a scalp massage included!!!!!! I didn't want it to end. It was the perfect end to a wonderful day at The American Club. If I could rate it any higher, I would. Soothing, relaxing and much needed.

2  Thank Jenny R
Nicole M, Operations Manager at Kohler Waters Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Jenny,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored to have provided you with the best spa experience. We hope you will come back and indulge yourselves in the not-too-distant future. I could not agree with you more that the Lavender Rain is an amazing experience. You will have to review the new menu starting May 1 to learn more about our new water services.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Surprised by my husband with a massage, pedicure and manicure. Carrie, Jodi, and Kelly did a phenomenal job. Kind, professional, did a great job. Very pleased with the service, quietness, privacy.

Dear Liketraveling0531,

I am so happy to hear what a pleasing time you and your husband experienced with us. This is exactly the type of escape we are looking to provide at the spa. We very much appreciate your review and welcome you both back in the future. I do agree Carrie, Jodi and Kelly are amazing!!