“Too Crowded”
Review of Kohler Waters Spa

Kohler Waters Spa
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Kohler
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Stayed at the Carriage House the night of Feb 3, 2018 and spend the day at the Kohler Waters Spa (which is attached). The spa was so overcrowded that there was no where to sit or lie down all day. It was incredibly noisy and not in any way relaxing. Also, there were only a couple of hooks for robes near the pools, all of which were in use, so nowhere to put your robe if you wanted to go into the water. I finally gave up and went up to the room for some peace and quiet.
I did have a wonderful reflexology foot massage and pedicure by Kelly.

1  Thank Mary J
Nicole M, Operations Manager at Kohler Waters Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Mary J,

Thank you for your candid comments. I am sorry to hear that we didn’t meet your expectations. I will certainly be looking further into your feedback so we can better address the concerns. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future. I will agree Kelly is amazing and does a great job with reflexology foot massage.

All reviews
"vichy shower"
"high expectations"
"full body"

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Love the experience of my facial...was very relaxing and professional.Next time I would stay at this place for more convenience.

Dear Twiggy1949,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you had a great experience. Staying onsite is great and convenient. We hope to see you back,

Reviewed 21 December 2017

The Kohler Waters Spa was a very good experience - professional, attentive staff and all the attention to detail was there. The space is small, sometimes crowded when there are more than a few people gathered in one spot. We were there on a Friday afternoon and there was a pretty good crowd, so at times it was harder to find quiet, secluded space - but this was rare and overall, it was a nice way to spend the afternoon.

We stayed at The American Club, which is not attached to the spa. It would have been a way better spa experience to stay in the rooms that are above the spa in the same building.

We had a terrific lunch ordered from the Spa dining menu.

Dear Marc R,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your time. Staying at the carriage house definitely makes a difference in the overall spa experience, I would highly recommend it in the future. I would also like to add we are expanding the spa relaxation space, I am confident with your return you will find quiet space to relax.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best spa I have ever been to. The ambience is what really makes it something special. If you have a few appointments spaced put throughout the day there are plenty of other things you can do to relax. There's a beautiful rooftop Jacuzzi with a fire place and each locker room has steam room, sauna, and hot tubs as well. The people who do treatments are extremely friendly and great at what they do. They serve delicious lunch options and smoothies. There's water everywhere infused with lemon and cucumber to keep you hydrated. It's truly an unbelievable relaxing experience.

Dear Emily P,

Thank you for the great review, we are happy to hear we met your expectations and you had an unbelievable relaxing experience. This is exactly how we want every guest to feel when they leave. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to see you soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

It was a very disappointing visit to say the least. I have been to dozens of excellent spas over the years, and this was simply not one of them.

1. The facility was unbearably hot, humid, and smelled of pool chlorine.

2. The staff was hurried and frazzled from the moment we arrived. They were either understaffed or FAR too booked to be able to provide a positive, relaxing experience. They rushed about, heads down, seemingly focused on just making it through the day. Even the therapists appeared rushed and stressed hustling guests in and out of service rooms.

3. The entire spa was jam packed. Not only was every chair/chaise occupied, but people were standing about clogging all of the walkways, doorways, and so on. I couldn’t help but notice the annoyance on other guests’ faces. Nothing at all relaxing or enjoyable about this experience.

4. Even more disappointing, my appointment began ~10 minutes late and ended exactly on time. Note that I was waiting in the lounge I was instructed to. I can overlook the service beginning late, but to not honor the full time allotted for the spa service? Unacceptable and unprofessional. It’s not about the money - it’s about the experience (or lack thereof).

Are the facilities nice? Sure. They include all of the basic amenities you’d expect to find at any spa worth its salt. However, if you’re looking for a quality, relaxing experience, I suggest avoiding this spa factory.

3  Thank Shannon W