“Delicious tenderloin”

Add it.
Marty's Place
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Kimberly
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

My brother and his significant other took my wife and I out for dinner. Two of my brothers friends also joined us. We had a couple drinks at the bar and then were seated at a table. I ordered the large tenderloin as well as my brother, his girlfriend ordered the chicken, his friend ordered the shrimp, and my wife ordered the chicken on blue. Everything was done good and was very tasty. My brother goes there all the time but this is my first time. For how good the food is, all I can say is... I’ll be back!! The bartender and waiting servants are very friendly and come back many times to the table to see if you need anything.
I recommend this restaurant to everyone!!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I think they have one of the best fish fries in the valley. Very generous portions with salad bar which is excellent. They are very busy on Fridays so get there early. Prices are very reasonable and bar drinks are fantastic.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I have always had a very good meal at Marty's place. Great cook wonderful bartender and very pleasant waitresses

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Let me first start with the pro's: The drinks were well poured, the service was very good, and the food portions were more than generous. When my plate of perch came I was pleasantly surprised by the portion. It was 3 good sized butterflies for a single order. However, upon eating the fish, I found the predominant flavor to be grease. I ended up picking most of the breading off the perch, which was a LOT, and my fingers were very shiny after doing this, despite it not being a thick batter style breading. Also, on one piece of perch I ended up picking 13 fish scales out of my mouth. GROSS! The fries appeared to have been fried more than once and very greasy. Later on that night when I would burp, all I tasted was grease. My wife's prime rib was a good size portion and she said it was very tender but quite bland, including the Au Jus. I really wanted to like this restaurant because of the location and the portions, but it's not a place I would ever want to come back to.

2  Thank Rich O
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Very nice little place to eat! Great steaks, nice little salad bar with excellent soup! Bar tender is always great! Love going here over and over. Give it a try!