“Great food ”

Add it.
Marty's Place
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Kimberly
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

We had a date night came here before a play at the high school, the food was outstanding. I liked the fireplace in the corner. The staff was friendly and helpful. Thanks for a wonderful time we will be back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

My husband and I had discount coupon for Marty's. It is an old fashion supper club with a very extensive soup and salad bar. We both had a tenderloin and they were good. It was a Friday evening, and did NOT need to sit at the bar to wait for a table. Everyone was very friendly

Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

I should have known what the quality was going to be when the hostess greated us in sweat shirt and pants. The steak was a 5 out of 10. The bread was good though. This place is old, kind of run down. It just seems like their getting by on a old rep. Try a good steak at Rye's.

Reviewed 14 October 2014 via mobile

The best rib eyes in the valley. Cooked exactly the way you want it done. The grilled shrimp on a stick is also very good.

Reviewed 11 October 2014

My wife and I had dinner on a Saturday night around 6:30. The bartenders were very friendly as well as the other patrons at the bar. The place is small but very comfortable and maybe a little outdated, but nothing uncommon for a Wisconsin supper club. The service was very good as well as the salad bar. I was impressed with the menu. Many Italian choices as well as steaks and seafood. My wife had chicken oscar and she said it was very good. I had the prime rib special. I am not a prime rib eater normally, but I must say it was the best prime rib I have ever eaten! They have a coupon in the Entertainment book and it is very reasonable. Drinks were good too. We will go back!