Comfort Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 97
US$ 114
US$ 108
US$ 61
US$ 57
All reviewsno elevatoryogurtfrench toast sticksdairy queenfamily restaurantpool area was cleangreat hotelvery clean hotelhot tubdonutshot breakfastwould definitely stay here againpillowsprintermicrowaveinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2011

All in all a good stay. There for a large dog show, many dogs staying, never heard any dogs in the hotel. Not bothered by using side entrances for dogs. Rooms large and comfortable. Only complaint is they were unwilling to print our boarding pass for flight. In this day and age that should be standard at any hotel, but especially one charging over 100 a night.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We came to town for a trade show, our bender booked the room for us so we didn't have a say on where we were staying. First impression was 3 workers smoking by the front door. Not good. However they were friendly and the front desk girl popped inside before we reached the doors ready to great us. Checking was fast, the room was much larger than most with whirlpool tub, microwave, frig, and bar sink separate from bathroom. The pool area was very nice and the pool was warm. Breakfast was eggs,sausage,waffles, and the traditional items. We will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 1 August 2011

My husband and I happened upon this gem when our usual hotel screwed up our reservation. We were left scrambling for a room on a busy Friday night in Milwaukee. Upon checking in, we were pleasantly surprised to find a new and very clean hotel. Our 2-room king suite was very spacious and the bathroom was HUGE! The room well appointed and also very quiet.

My only suggestion would be for the staff: we never encountered one friendly our even pleasant staff member. Desk staff, breakfast staff even the cleaning staff were very cold and almost rude. Luckily the facilities made up for the lack of friendliness, but I can't promise that we'll go back. The friendly people at our regular hotel, are one of the main reasons we stay there.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank apete1977
Reviewed 21 November 2010

My apartment recently happen to catch fire and due to the nature of the fire would not be able to live in my apartment until they could repair the damage. Roughly 1 month plus. During my stay I have had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful staff at the hotel. Always friendly, receptive, understanding and generally concerned about how things were going. Front desk people rock friendly helpful etc you name they will figure out a way to make it happen. Great breakfast in the morning. Varity would be nice FYI who really eats peach yogurt? You have to meet the wonderful staff from the cleaning lady to the person cooking your breakfast always a smile always nice. Would come back again if I didnt already live in the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank reskola
Reviewed 30 August 2010

We stayed a weekend in late August. The hotel is directly off the highway so very easy to get to. It's ten minutes from West Bend, 15-20 from Cedarburg and Grafton, and about 30 from Milwaukee. Rooms looked newer, with clean, nice bedding and fixtures. Fridge and microwave worked fine and not loud. Air conditioning has a thermostat and worked well without keeping me up all night. Free breakfast was well stocked with the basics- bagels, fruit, toast, yogurt, etc and one hot item. Pool and hot tub were decent size, open till 10 PM for kids and midnight for adults which is nice. Staff was ok- no problems and knew how to get places I asked. Small shop next to the desk with chips, drinks, cookies, ice cream and some microwaveable lunch/dinner options for purchase. One computer in the lobby with free internet was never really busy so I was able to use it. Hallways/lobby area was very warm, but rooms were fine once air was on. Culvers and Subway within a few feet, and a family restaurant and Dairy Queen down the street. Was very quiet on a Fri and Sat night even with teens down the hall. Only problems were a slightly firm bed ( I suppose cause they are newer) and no elevator. If you are booked on the second floor you must carry your luggage. Overall, quiet and clean- would recommend!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple