Days Inn by Wyndham Hurley
US$ 111
Budget Host Cloverland Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
The Cedars Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
ComfortInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesfront deskcontinental breakfasthot tub and saunabreakfast areastay there againno elevatorgreat place to stayfirst flooreasy accesshard boiled eggspleasant staynice poolnice hotelhousekeeping stafffridge and microwave
Reviewed 28 February 2011

The Hurley Days Inn is a great hotel if traveling to Hurley for skiing. My wife and I stayed there this past weekend. We went skiing at Whitecap Mountain. The hotel is located less than a mile from downtown Hurley and all that it has to offer...lots of cool places to eat and drink.

The staff at the hotel was greeat. Greg, the evening desk clerk, was always quick when offering suggestions for dinner and willing to help with directions. The room was super clean!

If Whitecap still has snow in two weeks...my wife and I will return to Hurley and we will stay at the Days Inn!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Laura K, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hurley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Thank you for the nice review. We look forward to accomodating our guests and making their stay a nice experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 16 January 2011

Although I have worked in this industry for over 10 years, I have no affiliation with this hotel. That being said, I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to hotels, because I've developed three that rank very high in service and offerings. I'm also a parent on a budget, so when my expense account isn't available...I become very budget minded.

My 9 yr old son and I skied "Big Powder Horn" (days after the fire) and stayed in Hurley because all of the hotels in my price range were booked up. This ended up being something I would recommend, because the 15 minute drive to the mountain more than made up for in the savings I made in accommodations.

The Days Inn in Hurley was exactly what I expected, to a point that I was impressed more than relieved. We stayed in 202 facing the parking lot. If I was snowmobiling that would have been a huge plus. Also, the sled trail is right in front of the hotel on hwy 51. Their breakfast was adequate & the pool, sauna and jacuzi were open 24hrs. I was able to watch ESPN and HBO during our down time.

The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, water was hot, coffee maker was in the rooms, and complimentary wireless wifi made it possible to stay connected with facebook and work while we were away.

I would highly recommend this hotel and will be back when we ski again at Iron Wood.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank N58932

Thank you for the great review. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be very accomodating. It was very nice to hear from someone in the hospitality business that thought so highly of us. We hope that when you are in the area that you will stay with us again. We look forward to serving you.

Reviewed 13 September 2010

We selected this hotel for its central location and high ratings given by previous travelers. It is conveniently located to the Apostle islands and the Porcupine Mountain Wilderness area. The hotel is amazingly nice. We stayed over the Labor for 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The facilities are well maintained, the room was clean and comfortable, and amenities were good (indoor pool and hot tub). The staff was friendly and gave us a great dinner recommendation. If you enjoy good Italian food, you need to have dinner at the Liberty Bell in Hurley. We liked it so much we went back for a second time.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such a kind review. We are so glad that you had a great time. We hope that if you are ever traveling this way again that we can meet all your expectations.

Reviewed 16 July 2010

The Days Inn of Hurley has a lot of amenities for the price! It has a pool, continental breakfast, and arcade -- all for a great price! This hotel is conveniently located on U.S. Highway 51 and is close to all the ski hills, including Big Powderhorn Mountain, Indianhead Mountain, and Copper Peak! SUCH A VALUE!! :)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrew K

Thank you for staying with us and giving us such a nice review. We are very glad that we met your needs. We hope that if you are up skiing, four wheeling or just sight seeing that we can accomodate you again. We look forward to seeing you

Reviewed 29 September 2008

Stayed for 2 nights while touring the fall scenery in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan. The staff was courteous and very helpful with dinner suggestions. The rooms were standard Days Inn and were clean.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for the wonderful review. We do have a beautiful area in the fall, I am glad you got to see the lovely color in all their splendor. We hope that if you pass this way again to do some sightseeing that you will stay with us. Our staff looks forward to seeing you again.