“Out for a trip to see fall colors ,craving pizza !”
Review of Carbones Pizza

Carbones Pizza
Ranked #45 of 102 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This pizza is so good ,I thought another was my favorite,not going to name names ! Came from New Brighton ,I will drive her agian ,and agian ,it it is a small place ,but they are usually the best !

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

My 6 year old granddaughter and I stopped in for lunch as she wanted pizza. We did go to the Willow river Carbone's first as we had a free kids personal pan pizza coupon for there from an ice fishing contest. We got their and it was packed because they had bingo just starting. So we went to the Carbone's downtown Hudson. It was the first time at this location and it was very nice. Good service, the manager honored the coupon, which I really wasn't expecting. I had a pizza sandwich and we ordered some cheese curds. The curds were excellent! Very, very lightly breaded, you have to try those. The pizza sandwich was awesome and the granddaughter also loved the curds and her personal pan pizza. We will go back there, and definitely recommend this place to others.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I am never disappointed by Carbone's. Their toasted hoagies are the way to go and their baked wings and sauces are delicious. Portions are also great for the price!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Had a nice pizza while waiting for friends to show up. Pizza always tasty but this time a little greasy.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Our family loves Carbone's pizza, but we usually go to the one in Burkhardt because of its convenience. We decided to try this one 'in person' since we have had delivery from this location. The delivery takes too long and we end up with pizza that has cooled somewhat. On Tuesday when we ate here, we loved the pizza! Yes, there is grease on top, but we always blot our pizza with paper towels, no matter where we go, so that took care of it. The crust is not greasy at all. I included a picture of our beautiful pizza pie! The atmosphere is lacking, and it is very chilly in the restaurant. Great pizza though!!!