“Affordable and delicious”

Carbones Pizza
Ranked #45 of 102 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I am never disappointed by Carbone's. Their toasted hoagies are the way to go and their baked wings and sauces are delicious. Portions are also great for the price!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Had a nice pizza while waiting for friends to show up. Pizza always tasty but this time a little greasy.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Our family loves Carbone's pizza, but we usually go to the one in Burkhardt because of its convenience. We decided to try this one 'in person' since we have had delivery from this location. The delivery takes too long and we end up with pizza that has cooled somewhat. On Tuesday when we ate here, we loved the pizza! Yes, there is grease on top, but we always blot our pizza with paper towels, no matter where we go, so that took care of it. The crust is not greasy at all. I included a picture of our beautiful pizza pie! The atmosphere is lacking, and it is very chilly in the restaurant. Great pizza though!!!

Reviewed 19 October 2015

Too tired to leave the house so decided to order online. I ordered the Cheese and One Meat Hoagies. One salami hoagie and one roast beef hoagie. The slices of salami were as thin as tissue paper, one layer. There was more mayo and lettuce than meat! The roast beef slices of meat were at least a little bit thicker than the salami. Delivery takes 60-75 minutes...next time I will call Jimmy Johns.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

I've tried their pizza and while not "the best" its just fine. What really lures me back here again and again, is their Pizza sandwiches. I've tried them all, but the "meaty" one (4 meats) is unique and amazing. Great crust and very cheesy, all wrapped around "a lot of meat" And even better, Tuesdays their sandwiches are buy one get one...