“Worst sandwich ever!”

Carbones Pizza
Ranked #45 of 102 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Too tired to leave the house so decided to order online. I ordered the Cheese and One Meat Hoagies. One salami hoagie and one roast beef hoagie. The slices of salami were as thin as tissue paper, one layer. There was more mayo and lettuce than meat! The roast beef slices of meat were at least a little bit thicker than the salami. Delivery takes 60-75 minutes...next time I will call Jimmy Johns.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

I've tried their pizza and while not "the best" its just fine. What really lures me back here again and again, is their Pizza sandwiches. I've tried them all, but the "meaty" one (4 meats) is unique and amazing. Great crust and very cheesy, all wrapped around "a lot of meat" And even better, Tuesdays their sandwiches are buy one get one...

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Our family has been here twice now and each time we've experienced pleasant, professional staff, good pizza and a clean environment. We had pepperoni pizza and an appetizer of pizza fries. Again, it was good pizza, just lacking a rating of "excellent" as it wasn't a "wowza" experience. I noticed several people called in to order their pizza for pick up or simply to have it ready when they arrived for dine-in, a good strategy, as the first time we went there it took a bit long to get our food (however, maybe we were just REALLY hungry). We definitely will keep Carbones on the list for good go-to pizza.

Reviewed 22 January 2015

I like Carbones and supporting local pizza joints, but I can't believe this place is still in business in the ugly, struggling strip in downtown Hudson. The whole area seemed a bit dirty. The food was OK. Service was very slow because there was literally one server (and I think one cook) in the entire place when we were there. I will continue going to Carbones in other locations, but not here.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We always order Carbone's pizza half baked as they don't deliver out our way and if we take it home - by the time we get home - it would be cold. Ordered a large cheese pizza. We expected more cheese and the pizza could definitely have used more cheese than we got. When we got home - we ended up adding more cheese to make it palatable. Pizza was okay for a $14.00 pizza but left us wanting a better tasting pizza.