“Keep it on the list!”

Carbones Pizza
Ranked #49 of 101 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Our family has been here twice now and each time we've experienced pleasant, professional staff, good pizza and a clean environment. We had pepperoni pizza and an appetizer of pizza fries. Again, it was good pizza, just lacking a rating of "excellent" as it wasn't a "wowza" experience. I noticed several people called in to order their pizza for pick up or simply to have it ready when they arrived for dine-in, a good strategy, as the first time we went there it took a bit long to get our food (however, maybe we were just REALLY hungry). We definitely will keep Carbones on the list for good go-to pizza.

Reviewed 22 January 2015

I like Carbones and supporting local pizza joints, but I can't believe this place is still in business in the ugly, struggling strip in downtown Hudson. The whole area seemed a bit dirty. The food was OK. Service was very slow because there was literally one server (and I think one cook) in the entire place when we were there. I will continue going to Carbones in other locations, but not here.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We always order Carbone's pizza half baked as they don't deliver out our way and if we take it home - by the time we get home - it would be cold. Ordered a large cheese pizza. We expected more cheese and the pizza could definitely have used more cheese than we got. When we got home - we ended up adding more cheese to make it palatable. Pizza was okay for a $14.00 pizza but left us wanting a better tasting pizza.

Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Most Tuesdays we love to get the pizza sandwiches. 2 for Tuesday deal is a fabulous bargain. One for dinner & one to reheat for lunch the next day. Good food & quick delivery!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Excellent pizza, however don't appreciate the charge for their delivery. Let me explain, I was stuck at work for lunch and I knew we had customers in and had ordered about 8-10 pizzas, so I called and placed an order for them to bring with the company order and gave them my CC. Well I was busy when they came and the receptionist brought me in my order, to my surprise they charged me a devevry fee even though it was brought with the large order that also had a delivery fee attached to it. Poor judgement on there part. Have not been there since.