“fabulous time!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Horicon
Honeybee Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Horicon B&B and Inns
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“fabulous time!”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

My fiancee and I stayed in the lodge room. It was so romantic and cozy. The Inn is gorgeous, your hosts genial, and the breakfast to die for.

Room Tip: all the rooms are nice
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MeowDr
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
salt lake city
Reviewed 26 August 2011

I spent one night here with my son, daughter in law and daughter. My daughter and I had the Honey Pot Cottage, and my son and his wife had the Honey Dew Lodge. Both rooms were wonderful-the weather ws beautiful so they could enjoy a little quiet time on the shared sun porch off of their room. My daughter and I loved the canopy bed in our room--she loved the pillows! Barb also arranged for us to take a sunset cruise on the Marsh. It was interesting to see the "inside" of the Marsh-the White Pelican was my favorite, but there was also Blue Herons and Green Herons. The choclate covered strawberries in our room when we returned were soooo good! Thank you for giving us such wonderful memories. It was wonderful to see both you and Fred after so many years. You have done a spectacular job of restoring and furnishing this home--but more than that you have fill it with character, charm and love. THANK YOU AGAIN! ZELDA SHIMADA

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank zelda s
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 August 2011

We had a wonderful stay at the Honeybee. The owners are very cordial and very pleasant. We rented bicycles from the Inn and had a lovely ride around the marsh in Horicon. The breakfasts are amazing! Everything is homemade and fantastic.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank whosgotme
Elgin, Illinois
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I took my gal here for our 1 year anniversary and it was better then even I expected. She absolutely loved it and we had a great time together. The sunset cruise was great, the chocolate covered strawberries were delicious, the room was nice and cozy and the feel you get at the Inn is just like home. Barb and Fred were great as well and the food was the best i've ever had. THe experience was perfect and we are definitely going there again. i'd recommend this place to anyone looking to get away and spend time with their partner. It's romantic and an experience that we'll never forget. THANKS!

Room Tip: The victorian room is great and i'd highly recommend
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed 16 June 2011

My wife and I stayed here in June 2011 for our 10 year anniversary. The quality of the food, accommodations, and service all met or exceeded our expectations. We were looking for a high quality inn for an affordable price. Most of the inns we found were low end or super high end (very expensive). The HoneyBee Inn fit the bill for our budget and was still very high quality. We would gladly recommend it!

Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Pilotctk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horicon
8.3 km away
21.8 km away
Country Hearth Inn and Suites Lomira
26.9 km away
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford

Been to Honeybee Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK