“Yolandas studios,the place to be!!!”

Review of Yolanda Studios

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Turkish first
Any
DimitrisG...
“Yolandas studios,the place to be!!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Yolanda and Pantelis (the owners) really know what does it mean hospitality.Whenever,whatever you need they are more than eager to help you.I traveled all around the world and I have visited a lot of hotels,like these people I have never met.The hotel is close to the beach,the view is perfect and all the rooms are renovated and well equipped.

PilleP42
Estonia
“Best place!”
Reviewed 14 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The location of Yolanda Studios is perfect. Just a short walk from the Agia Fotini beach which is in my opinion one of the best beaches of the island.
Rooms are very clean, comfortable and well equipped. Each room has a big balcony with the breathtaking view so you can enjoy sunrise or dinner and it's more than romantic.
But... As it is said- it's not only about the place, it's also about the people.. The owners, Yolanda and Pantelis, are the kindest and most friendly people I have ever met. From the first moment they welcome you not as a guest only but also as family member They make the place feel like home and I have to admit that I'm always leaving with the tears in my eyes.
Yolanda and Pantelis, thank You for your hospitality and warmness, I will never forget You!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Xristos S
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 13 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Once again my stay at Yolanda studios satisfied me completely. Yolanda Studios is my number one preference to stay on the island of Chios. My apartment was new, super clean and fully equipped. The place was quite and the view from the balcony just magnificent. And of course my favourite hosts Yolanda & Pantelis warm and friendly as always made sure to keep me satisfied. Big thanks to them!

eylemmers...
Istanbul, Turkey
“Perfect place to stay with kids”
Reviewed 21 May 2018 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed at this lovely place as two families with 3 kids. It was more than we imagined. We were surprised at the cleanness of everything. Nice view, comfortable rooms, silence and great hospitality... we think this is the only place we can stay in Chios and every year we will be visiting you... thanks a lot for everything.

Management Response
22 May 2018
We are very happy we could meet your needs and make your stay enjoyable, it was our pleasure. You are always welcome back.
All the best
Yolanda
viktor d
“Best hosts ever in Greece!”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in November 2017

Perfect location! The cleanest beach on the island is 200 meters far from the apartment. Peaceful, quiet place prerfect for relaxation. You can meet the friendliest hosts that you can imagine! Yolanda and Pantelis make you feel like home, they are at your disposal anytime! Clean, shining rooms, beautiful place, perfect service, wonderful memories, new friends, what else do you need?

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
28 Mar 2018
Dear Viktor we thank you very much for such a nice comment. We have really enjoyed having you as a guest and we are very happy that you have enjoyed your stay and our studios . We wish you and your family all the best and hope to see in the future
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing