Flat Creek Inn & Suites(Hayward)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 144
US$ 72
US$ 66
Hotels.com
AmericInn by Wyndham Hayward(Hayward)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Northwoods Motel(Hayward)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoak shoresburgerpatsresortlakecabin
Reviewed 24 May 2016

We've stayed at Pat's Landing before. Always a good time. We love Pin Cabin on Chief Lake. Wonderful view. Six of us over the weekend, Very comfortable. quiet at night, comfortable beds, lots of space, very clean and the prices are comparable to any high end hotel.

Room Tip: Pin and the others on the water have a fantastic view.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2015

This is a beautiful facility - clean and well maintained. But the owners/managers seems to hate tourists. I stayed here with friends during a winter vacation. The temp outside was below zero. When we arrived, the heat had been turned way down and we had no ability to turn it up. When we asked about getting the heat turned up, we were told we would have to wait until the next morning! It was a long, cold afternoon/evening.

It's also an expensive place to stay with absolutely nothing extra - no toiletries, no towels and you need to clean the place yourself before checking out. (Check out time was 9 AM which also seems unreasonable.) For the price, you would do well to go elsewhere. I know that I'm not going back.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank 75or624
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Okay well we thought that our stay was going well until I went to bed. There was a storm with lightening and thunder happening outside. I turned to lay on my side and all of a sudden I felt as if someone had tapped me on the shoulder, I turned to see who it was and nobody was there. I was so scared so I hid under my covers, and then I got up to go sleep on the couch in the living room, and never slept in that room again because we had all believed that it was a ghost( everyone else heard a "wind" come in the front door and turn into my room, and 30 min later I had been touched. We had also been seeing random change showing up in the hallways, we knew it wasn't ours because we only had cash that would have fallen out. Well we stayed at the "live oak" at oak shores, so if u are into ghosts and stuff then this place is for you..

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Buddie1998
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We have 6 couples that book two 3 bedroom townhomes. Each room has it's own bath and that is a blessing sharing with other couples. The homes are all in great shape and very well equiped. A terrific view of the lake with docks right out your door. We will be booking soon for this summer.

Room Tip: All very modern. Can't make a bad choice
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tmjep
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We stayed at Pats Landing last week (8/12) and had a great time. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We asked for some cardboard to start a fire and they supplied it along with plenty of free dry wood - and they even started the fire and loaned us marshmellow sticks without our asking. I tore up the prop on a pontoon rental and they didnt gouge me on the repair cost like some places would. The unit was very clean and everything was in working order.
Only downside was the internet connection. If you want to use the internet, bring a long ethernet cable. The one in the unit was only 3 ft long. I would also bring a hub or a wireless router so multiple people in the same unit can go online at the same time.
If you go with kids, the best area attractions are Wilderness Walk and the lumberjack show.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family