“Great lunch stop on the Big Chip”
Review of Pat's Landing

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hayward
Pat's Landing
Reviewed 20 June 2016

There were 4 of us fishing on the Chippewa Flowage and we needed some lunch - and a cold beverage. We motored over to the dock at Pat's Landing - on Chief Lake. After tying up we went into the restaurant and we found seats quickly. We had a good choice of drinks - especially a selection of bottled beers. There are no beers on tap. Food choices were good - we all had burgers. Mine was a swiss and mushroom on a really good bun. The basket was filled with fries - and a pickle. We all enjoyed the food and the service was quick, friendly, and efficient. The restaurant has a huge window that looks out onto the water.

If you are near Pat's Landing - stop in for a great lunch.

Room Tip: We only stopped for lunch
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Pat's Landing

Reviewed 24 May 2016

We've stayed at Pat's Landing before. Always a good time. We love Pin Cabin on Chief Lake. Wonderful view. Six of us over the weekend, Very comfortable. quiet at night, comfortable beds, lots of space, very clean and the prices are comparable to any high end hotel.

Room Tip: Pin and the others on the water have a fantastic view.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2015

This is a beautiful facility - clean and well maintained. But the owners/managers seems to hate tourists. I stayed here with friends during a winter vacation. The temp outside was below zero. When we arrived, the heat had been turned way down and we had no ability to turn it up. When we asked about getting the heat turned up, we were told we would have to wait until the next morning! It was a long, cold afternoon/evening.

It's also an expensive place to stay with absolutely nothing extra - no toiletries, no towels and you need to clean the place yourself before checking out. (Check out time was 9 AM which also seems unreasonable.) For the price, you would do well to go elsewhere. I know that I'm not going back.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank 75or624
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Okay well we thought that our stay was going well until I went to bed. There was a storm with lightening and thunder happening outside. I turned to lay on my side and all of a sudden I felt as if someone had tapped me on the shoulder, I turned to see who it was and nobody was there. I was so scared so I hid under my covers, and then I got up to go sleep on the couch in the living room, and never slept in that room again because we had all believed that it was a ghost( everyone else heard a "wind" come in the front door and turn into my room, and 30 min later I had been touched. We had also been seeing random change showing up in the hallways, we knew it wasn't ours because we only had cash that would have fallen out. Well we stayed at the "live oak" at oak shores, so if u are into ghosts and stuff then this place is for you..

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Buddie1998
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We have 6 couples that book two 3 bedroom townhomes. Each room has it's own bath and that is a blessing sharing with other couples. The homes are all in great shape and very well equiped. A terrific view of the lake with docks right out your door. We will be booking soon for this summer.

Room Tip: All very modern. Can't make a bad choice
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple