Flat Creek Inn & Suites(Hayward)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 115
US$ 111
Comfort Suites(Hayward)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 144
AmericInn by Wyndham Hayward(Hayward)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Northwoods Motel(Hayward)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
All reviewsoak shoresburgerpatsresortlakecabin
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Okay well we thought that our stay was going well until I went to bed. There was a storm with lightening and thunder happening outside. I turned to lay on my side and all of a sudden I felt as if someone had tapped me on the shoulder, I turned to see who it was and nobody was there. I was so scared so I hid under my covers, and then I got up to go sleep on the couch in the living room, and never slept in that room again because we had all believed that it was a ghost( everyone else heard a "wind" come in the front door and turn into my room, and 30 min later I had been touched. We had also been seeing random change showing up in the hallways, we knew it wasn't ours because we only had cash that would have fallen out. Well we stayed at the "live oak" at oak shores, so if u are into ghosts and stuff then this place is for you..

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Buddie1998
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We have 6 couples that book two 3 bedroom townhomes. Each room has it's own bath and that is a blessing sharing with other couples. The homes are all in great shape and very well equiped. A terrific view of the lake with docks right out your door. We will be booking soon for this summer.

Room Tip: All very modern. Can't make a bad choice
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tmjep
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We stayed at Pats Landing last week (8/12) and had a great time. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We asked for some cardboard to start a fire and they supplied it along with plenty of free dry wood - and they even started the fire and loaned us marshmellow sticks without our asking. I tore up the prop on a pontoon rental and they didnt gouge me on the repair cost like some places would. The unit was very clean and everything was in working order.
Only downside was the internet connection. If you want to use the internet, bring a long ethernet cable. The one in the unit was only 3 ft long. I would also bring a hub or a wireless router so multiple people in the same unit can go online at the same time.
If you go with kids, the best area attractions are Wilderness Walk and the lumberjack show.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan P
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We were up in the Hayward area on vacation and made the mistake of booking at a competing resort and ended up with dirty moldy accomodations. We drove over to Oak Shores and they were able to rent out what turned out to be an awesome cabin. The grounds of the resort were well maintained and the cabins seemed very new. There was pool for swimming in addition to the beautiful lakefront setting. The cabin had a fireplace, whirlpool tub, and a beuiful patio overlooking the lake.

The resort itself was quiet and well maintained. The next time I go to Zhayward this place will be my first choice. The staff was friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank S708
Reviewed 30 June 2012

My family and I, along with another family, just got back from staying at Pat's Landing / Oak Shores for a week of R&R, fishing and sightseeing. This is the second year in a row that we stayed at a Treelands property; they own Oak Shores/Pat's Landing. While the Oak Shore property is very nice, we left with the impression that we were doing them a favor by staying at their resort. Saturday check in was mechanical and checkout felt like a task. Their policy is to check out the DAY BEFORE your departure (Friday); The woman who took our money at the end of the week to settle the bill all but chastised us for checking out a half hour late on Friday and didn't acknowledge our departure with the usual farewells. Oak Shores and Pat's Landing is separated by Chief Lake Lodge and what a contrast in atmosphere. We walked from our cabin at Oak Shores to Chief Lake Lodge and stopped in for breakfast to see how their food and service compared to Pat's Landing. The folks and food there were so wonderful that we never went back to Pat's for any food, much less bait. I can only guess business must be too good at Pat's Landing. In fairness, kudos to the cleaning staff and grounds crew.
There are a lot of places to stay on the Chippewa Flowage and I know that we will be going to Chief Lake Lodge from now on.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends