“Become one of the best”

Beer Snobs Ales & Eats
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Hartland
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We were there when it opened and it was disappointing. At the time we wrote a review which the owner humbly responded to.
We went back 6 months later and it was great! All problems worked through and corrected.
Food is great especially their pizzas. Great beer selections and variety.

It is now one of our favorite places

Reviewed 9 May 2018

My first visit to Beer Snobs and had a good time the service is great we were never rushed . Wide selection of beer that is ever changing . Our burger's were good well made but slightly on the greasy side but that was ok. Overall a good restaurant for burgers and beers .

Reviewed 21 April 2018

The least visible thing in the basket was the baked fish. I was eating pretty fast and the second piece was already very cool. My companion shared fried fish with me and it was substantially warmer after mine was gone. Cole slaw faded after showing a little bite in the first forkful.
Good potato pancakes. Applesauce was too thin to eat with a fork (no spoons).
I didn't understand the purpose of the serving of donut holes as it didn't complement slaw, potato pancakes, fish or applesauce.

Great hometown crowd at the bar, which wasn't too noisy at 5PM on Friday. By the time we left, however, it was clear that real sound assault was under way.

Staff was attentive when it suited them, serving water quickly but delivering ordered beers quite slowly, then pushing a second beer with 4 ounces left. More balanced attention would have been appreciated.

We enjoyed seeing a lively place and were surprised on leaving how little parking was available as all the nearby eating spots seemed to have more than just smokers waiting outside shortly after 6PM. Some letup in the MidApril winter weather probably brought out some extra diners (including us).

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Nothing fantastic about the food. Decent drink selection. Different atmosphere than what I expected. Thought it might be similar to the Flying Saucer which I have visited in Texas and Kansas city but it fell short. Did not feel enticed to return.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The atmosphere is fun and lively, the drinks are fairly priced, but as I am very conscious about the quality of food I eat, I can only give this 3 stars. I opted for a hamburger on a bed of greens. When it arrived, I looked at a very humble "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree" version of a burger :( The bun would have clearly disguised this. I wish more restaurants offered grass-fed beef and more farm-to-table choices. But the popularity of this place is undeniable. It's still a great place to meet up with friends for happy hour.