“Good vibes”
Review of Zesti

Zesti
Reserve with OpenTable
Zesti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Hartland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the place. Nice rustic building. Salads were very good. Soup was good. Pizza seemed frozen. Superb service

Reviewed 3 July 2018

We thought the menu at this place looked very interesting, but it turned out to not be as good as it sounded. Stuffed mushrooms were just OK thought the eggplant starter was better. They were out of the lamb shank which we really wanted, so did the short ribs which were described as "asian" but were just dry, tough and in a brown sauce. Alfredo pasta was VERY oily. Wine and beer were good though.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I really love this place ,it has a variety of food from the Mediterranean area -I love the seafood dishes and the lamb
Some nice dishes ,Italian style are unique in this area like the involtini di melanzane or the buttata salad ( which is not from Capri lol ) but it’s not an Italian restaurant although better then others who try to
Be - cool ambient and awesome staff complete the perfect” let’s go go zesty “every time we want to go ,out on a Last minute dinner.
Kyla and Cj are wonderful
The dining area is a bit loud so we seat in the bar area if we can
Enjoy

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We met our usually group of 12 diners - we always meet and dine together. Had an awesome waitress - Kristy (hope I spelled it right) - she was attentive and personable. Very helpful in selecting dishes. The lamb and duck dishes were amazing. The greek meatball was DENSE. The calamari was delicious as was the creme brûlée. The cherry ice cream was disappointing. Not a lot of beer on tap - peroni, Stella, but loved the Raised Grain stout, a local brewery. The acoustics - despite curved cork on the ceiling, the brick and wood made the restaurant noisy even when empty. Loved the lamb pizza.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I don't know that I find enough surperlatives to adequately describe how good this place is. To start with, their staff is right on point: from your first greeting from Chris the hostess, to your server (ours was Rachel, and she was excellent), to the bus boys who are continually refilling your water as needed (one of my pet peeves at restaurants is that this is seldom done). Then there is the menu with a large selection of appetizers and small plates that can be shared, if so desired. Next, also pertaining to the menu is the eclectic mix of offerings, from various parts of the world, based on chef Feker's experience in these locations. All are excellent, and prepared as though you were having it done only for you each time, by the chef. Prices are very reasonable too, with appetizers and small plates in the $5-$13 range, and dinner entrees in the $14-$21 area. On this night, with another couple, after some excellent cocktails (with special cherries), and a plate of bruschetta, we then all had salads, two house, one beet and I had the tomato. It was right up my ally: sliced tomatoes and onions with capers and anchovies over a bed of arugula, all finished with a lemon basil dressing. For me, it was nirvana. The others similarly raved about theirs too. Another diner and myself then chose the Linguini with mussels and fish, while the others had Lasagna and Spaghetti Carbinara. Our seafood pasta was packed with scallops, shrimp, mussels, and calimari, a real delite and so much better than the usual pedestrian 'clams only' dishes found at so many restaurants. Similarly, the carbonara was loaded with bacon, and the lasagna was an abundant portion, with a lot of cheese and sauce. Everyone was so pleased with their food, and even though the portions were large, we all cleaned our plates, it was sooooo good. We finished our meal by sharing a taramisu, which again, was of award winning quality. I have had the good fortune to dine all over the U.S. in some of the finest restaurants, and even in several other parts of the world, and can honestly say that this was one of the best meals I have ever had in a restaurant. I salute Chef Feker and his staff and am in awe of the fact that he not only has this restaurant, but also a sister restaurant in Wauwatosa, (Il Mito) and is opening a Mexican themed restaurant in Miller Valley (Tu Mesa). If they are half as good as Zesti, they will still be phenomenal.

Been to Zesti? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK