“Steaks. Have a steak.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2016

In my eight years of going to palmers, I have had only one bad steak...and that was quite a few years ago. Has become a reliable place to take out of town guests when we want to stay local. Service can be off once in a while, but it seems that they really aim to please. Fun bar area. Small, but nice outdoor dining area,

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

If you're coming here for anything but their steaks and wine, you're probably in the wrong place. They spend an incredible amount of time decorating for the holidays and making the restaurant cozy and classically romantic. The wine list is on point and very well priced. If you're craving a great steak and wine, you're in the right place. I wouldn't bring kids here. Definitely a date night or couples dinner. Bar is always busy.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

My husband surprised me with a dinner out on Saturday. He had made the reservation a few weeks in advance because it's difficult to get a Saturday night reservation. We frequent many of the area's steak places and I have to say that Palmer's is definitely in the Top 5 after our meal.
The staff is very friendly and our meal was paced very well. Both our steaks were done perfectly, my only complaint was that the small pool of butter, while delicious, turned my crisp giant shrimp soggy, but they were delicious either way.
Unlike other places that do everything a la carte, Palmer's dinners include soup or salad and potato. You even get a few mushrooms with each steak.
We will definitely make the trip back there again.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I have become somewhat of a steak snob because of this place!!! I always order a filet mignon, they have 3 sizes to choose from 12oz, 8oz and 6oz. For 29$ I always go for the 8oz and end up taking half of it home! They are always perfectly cooked and delicious! I don't like I go anywhere else for a steak! I love that they give you so many side choices too! The green beans and Mac and cheese are two of my favorites. French fries, pasta, baked potato... plus soup or salad. The jambalaya served with noodles or rice is excellent as well, but I have a hard time passing up the steak! For the price this place is unbeatable and the cozy, relaxed atmosphere is wonderful. No shortage of great things to say about this place! I can't wait for my next visit!

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I decided to visit Palmers Steakhouse after hearing so much about it. The hostess, wait staff and bartenders were all friendly, efficient and effective in a timely manner. The service was topnotch for a crowded Saturday evening.
We ordered filet mignon dinners and found them to be quite tough. The salads were very plain and skimpy without much vegetable variety; the baked potatoes had such a small amount of sour cream that they practically were inedible. The bread was the best part.
The worst part beside the food was the bill which we felt was outrageous for the small amount of food it bought.
It was nice to try a new restaurant, but we won't be returning any time soon.