“Best Shrimp Egg-Roll Ever”
Review of Eat Rice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eat Rice
Ranked #28 of 40 Restaurants in Greenfield
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I love to order my Chinese food from here. It is one of the best in the city of Milwaukee and the best bang for your buck. You gotta order the shrimp egg rolls.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

This was the second time we tried this place. First time was terrible, so we waited two years and . . .
We ordered crab rangoon, beef chow mein, pork egg foo young, and lemon chicken.
Crab rangoon was very sweet for some reason and we didn't even use the watery, red 'sweet & sour' stuff that was packed with it.
Beef chow mein had fatty beef. Fully half of the dish was onions and celery (someone's comments here even said they DON'T use too much celery - you lied!) and then there was some limp shreds of green veggie that I assume was bok choy. Blech. Two bites and I was done.
Egg foo young was overcooked and salty.
The lemon chicken had weak lemon taste to the sauce and just like the rest of everything, the chicken was overcooked and dry.
This place needs to change its deep fryer oil more often.
The time quoted to us for pickup was 30-40 minutes and it hit their counter 62 minutes after I placed the order.
The only reason I would give this place one star is the prices are cheap. But if you don't eat what you pay for, then . . . not so cheap after all.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I found this place by accident, while at gamestop, I had to wait for the line to go down for a game purchase. I noticed Eat Rice, so I stopped in to see what they had to offfer! I was extremely happy with the service and the menu items. I ordered the Kung Pao Shrimp! I think I got more than I asked for! I had more than 10 huge shrimp tails in my order! Most places give you about 5 or 6 pieces! This food was fresh! and huge amounts are given for take out. The flavor is just like moms, if you were of asian background! You get my point! I love their food as it reminded me of the mom & pop joints over in Hong Kong! Well done Eat Rice! I'll be back again!!!

1  Thank ALnG_Photo
Reviewed 11 July 2015

We've eaten here in the past and had some pretty good meals. We recently went back and were told it would be about 40 minutes for the takeout. I got there in about 45 minutes and was told it would be another 10-15 minutes. 25 minutes later the food was finally ready. There was only one cook working the day after July 4th and he didn't seem to be moving all that fast. When we got the food home it was average at best. The fried chicken wings were way over cooked and super greasy and everything else was average at best. Very disappointed in this most recent experience.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Wow is all I can say; the people at work couldn't stop talking about this place. Great variety of Chinese food, clever name, quick, and yummy. I've tried several chicken dishes and haven't been disappointed yet. I can't quite explain why, but it's a step above some other Chinese restaurants, very fresh. Hidden, so you may have to look for it a bit at first.