“Our go-to place for Chinese when shopping at Southridge”
Review of China Max

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Max
Ranked #17 of 35 Restaurants in Greendale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 December 2016

Great food that always tastes great and is prepared very well. As much as I eat here, I've never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

The food taste was very good, great prices for the meal and great services. Very good surrounding atmosphere to enjoy the time.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

A must stop when I take my daughter to the mall, food is good and you get a good amount. One of the busiest in the mall!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Teriyaki & orange chicken was greasy and overcooked. My daughter bit into something extremely sharp. When I took the piece up to the counter the guy said, yeah chicken has bones. I said feel it, its as sharp as a needle! He said yeah, chicken has bones, sorry.

1  Thank Nancy K