“Good product slow unfriendly service”
Review of Lox Stock & Bagel

Lox Stock & Bagel
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Green Bay
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Love the breakfast sandwiches and convenient location but always takes forever to get food. Also seem to be all business No smiles or chit chat. Cold atmosphere. I don't get it. Coffee shops should seem inviting but here it's always get in and try to get out asap. Too bad because great product. Hope it changes.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I go to Lox, Stock and Bagel often as it is close to our home - love Altera coffee too. I am not going to order breakfast sandwiches or burritos anymore - so darn salty every time. Also - ordered my food today and the response from the lady was "we'll see what we can do" - what the heck? I did not order anything extraordinary. A breakfast bagel sandwich, burrito, a bagel and multi grain bread not toasted. I am sorry that was a stretch and put a burden on the grill.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Bagels for your sandwich just makes it unique and exciting to eat! I will definitely be stopping on by more!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Lox Stock and Bagels for more than 20-years. The basics of the shop, fresh bagels baked everyday, remains the staple of the business. I believe it is still the only bagel bakery in Green Bay. The bagels are savory or sweet and are used for a variety of breakfast and lunch meals. The bakery behind the counter and shirt order area also bakes cookies, muffins and other goodies.

A complete coffee menu is offered using the Alterra brand beans. We usually avoid the sandwich line and go direct to the self-serve coffee counter. There's not a lot of room behind the counter and bagel sandwiches and meals are made to order from scratch. This means there may be a little wait while the order is prepared. Hang out and talk to neighbors. There are about nine two- and four-seat tables inside as well as a couple outside. Many patrons take their orders to go.

Lox Stock and Bagels is an unimposing but traditional fixture in the Allouez, southeast Green Bay neighborhoods. I can't imagine the neighborhood without it.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

A large assortment of bagels. Located next to Pila's, we picked up some bagels for the next morning. Very good and tasty