“Able to order Thai food while sitting in Mikey's Pub - which is connected to this restaurant”

Bangkok Garden Restaurants
Ranked #132 of 508 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I didn't actually enter the restaurant, but I did eat the food. We were in Mikey's Pub, which is connected to the Bangkok Garden Restaurant. Sitting in there, we had access to the full restaurant menu. We tried the Chicken Pad Thai, Pot Stickers and a vegetarian option - all were delicious and generous portions. I would like to go back to the restaurant itself to try more food.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Loved everything I've tried, waitstaff has always been polite, and they have a great, affordable weekday lunch buffet.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

This is a fascinating place. It is romantically lit with the most inviting menu I have experienced in an Asian restaurant. At first, the server was a little short, but as time went on, he warned up and his personality was fabulous. You can't go wrong with whatever you order and there are so many options for whatever your meat or non meat preference is. My food was amazing and delicious. The Egg rolls weren't quite as flavorful as I would prefer, so next time I will order the spinach wontons.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Five years ago, I said this was my favorite place for Thai food. Since that time, a small Hmong diner opened, serving Southeast Asian foods, called Plia's Kitchen.

Plia's is mostly carry-out, having only enough seating for about 20 people, but OMG, I never knew what real Thai food tasted like! Bangkok is Americanized by comparison - their Pad Thai, which used to be my "comfort food" - was a disappointment to me after having Plia's.

If you don't know much about Thai food, are just in town visiting and looking for something close to your hotel OR you are dining with a group, I think you will find the food here to be Ok to very good.

But if you want fantastic, and are willing to search it out, go to Plia's kitchen.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

It's nice to have a dependable restaurant to go to, but in this case - it was a delightful discovery and welcome change to the typical menu. Great old character to the location. Seated all 7 of us at a roomy table. I don't remember the names of the entrees, but the coconut based soup was delicious as were all our dishes. You may adjust the "heat" of each dish as you like. Even the 6 and 9-year-old found a dish to share. New waitress was friendly and efficient.