See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Motel is in a great location for a Packer game and great price. But had the worse night sleep ever. The air conditioner didn’t cool the room much but with it off it was even worse. The noises from the air conditioner were so loud it was very hard to sleep. We also had an adjoining room (not with someone we knew) and you could see the light on from under the door which made it very easy to hear them as they were partying.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Shell, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed a night and had a cheerful young lady named Courtney check me in and helped with any questions that i had. My room was clean and i had a great stay, location was near lots of restaurants and stores as well as a gas station, will definitely come back again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Candy, We appreciate you recognizing our friendly team members and our property. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, please come again soon. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We had a great time. Nicole made everything awesome for our stay. We had a great time in pool. Better then being inside. Staff helped out with us on finding restaurants and things to do. Rooms were very clean. Had great time. We never went with out clean towels or anything that we needed. When we ready to ask for stuff Nicole and staff was already ahead of it. Very nice people we will stay they again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Had booked a room at this motel. We were in Green Bay for a wedding. I had stayed at this motel many years ago, so I figured it would be ok. Wrong! When my daughter and I first checked in, we had some hesitations.The parking lot was filthy. Thought maybe would be seeing drug deals going on! Looked kind of seedy. We left to go to the wedding and told people where we were saying. We were informed by several people that it was not a good place to stay. We observed people pounding on doors, Children being hollered at and just a very unpleasant situation. My daughter stated we should not stay there, as we did not feel safe. She made reserrvations at a different motel. I was able to cancel my reservation at the Motel 6 . When I first called, they said they had no reservation for me. I informed then that we had just checked in at 11:30 a.m. and they best have that on record! They did "find" my reservation and they stated they would refund my money.

Room tip: Just do not stay there!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a high guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality, and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

When we arrived to the motel the two girls at the front desk were talking amongst themselves. I said hi twice and they didn't acknowledge me. Finally, after a few mins they got around to checking us in. It was an unfriendly, I hate my job and lack ambition kind of check in. We got to our room and it smelled terrible. It was like a cleaning product covering up must. The walls were filthy, the edges of the laminate floor were not clean. The pillows were paper thin, just like the blanket. It may as well have been a second sheet, no exaggeration. I took out the garbage bag because I had overstuffed it. The inside of the garbage can was disgusting. It looked like it had never been rinsed out. The room had a cold baron feeling. The full size bed was locked up against the wall so you had to sleep next to it. ICK! The curtians were filthy, and you couldn't regulate the room temp. The bathroom is more modern in looks. The sink was an above the counter type. There was a corner shower. While more modern it still was not very clean. Two guests in room and only one washcloth, one hand towel and two bath towels were given. I called the desk for more pillows and wash clothes and was told if I wanted to come get them I could. Each room has it's own outside enterance. We were in the far back side. I wasnt about to go walking through a dark parking lot to get them. I got the impression he too lacked ambition just by how he was talking. No professionalism at all. There are no amenities unless you want to read the Bible or watch the 5 cable channels. We came to GB to do shopping and we dreaded going back to the motel. Normally we want to go relax and unwind. No part of this room says comfort. The pics online are very misleading. I don't want to hear " what do you expect for $49 a night?".While that may be true for somethings, it is no excuse for uncleanliness. I've stayed at a few Motel 6's and none of them were this poor. The gentleman who checked us out on Sunday was friendly and had good manners but we didn't receive a receipt. I'm watching my credit card statement. We do not recommend this place. We will not be back.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea M
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Andrea, Thank your for sharing your feedback. We apologize for the experience you described, as it is certainly an exception to the great guest experience we are committed to delivering. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to share additional details of your experience which will assist us in implementing improvements for all future guests.