All reviews off the highway room was clean pool area the breakfast area great place to stay waffles bay beach amusement park stayed here for one night would definitely stay here again easy access in town waffle maker free breakfast very nice hotel english muffin front desk staff door county
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Friendly staff and very clean room. Breakfast was hot and they made sure no one walked away hungry. We will always look for an Americinn to stay at when we travel. we travel. The staff was extremely helpful with directions.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmericInnGBE, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I am lucky to have a great staff and we take a lot of pride in our hotel! I appreciate you taking the time to give us such a great review and we hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

This hotel had a very good, competitive price in an easy to find area. They had a friendly, even joking staff. They were very helpful. There weren't any cups in the bedroom, probably and oversight by the workers. It was easy enough to get some from the breakfast area. We choose hotels according to swimming pools and hot breakfasts, having two children with us. Their swimming pool was the best we've ever experienced in a hotel. It's in 3 sections: one for swimmers / adults who want to swim in up to 5 1/2 feet, one for playing in at 3 1/2 feet, and a 2 1/2 feet depth connecting them which would work well for small children. The water was a very comfortable temperature. Breakfast was adequate in selection, but the hot foods were cold and some things ran out. The person taking care of breakfast didn't replenish anything. Some people behind us had a very hard time finding enough food to eat. This poor service loses a star for this otherwise excellent hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bertram S

We take a lot of pride in our breakfast area and work hard to offer a great variety of food that is good quality, so I apologize for what you experienced during your stay. We want all our guests to enjoy a full breakfast each and everytime they stay with us!
I appreciate you taking the time to give us feed back and I hope you come stay with us again!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My family of 4 stayed here 2 days to enjoy the recent packer family night. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. Great front staff and very accommodating. We were switching rooms from Friday to Saturday which was planned and the staff made sure our luggage went from our old room into our new room so we didn’t have to drag everything out to our truck between the checkout and next check in time! The pool was warm and very large and we spent several hours there with our two boys (of course the hot tub was great). I always book hotels with a continental breakfast and this hotels hours were 6-10. My husband and son went to breakfast at 6:45 and the eggs and sausage we re cold. My other son and I went for breakfast at 9:30. There was no coffee left, no sausage, 1 biscuit, no gravy, no donuts, and not even a piece of bread. But the staff just brought out fresh eggs and there was a waffle maker and 3 kinda of stale cereal. The hotel was completely booked so there was a line of people behind us waiting for food to be restocked but never was. I finally found staff at 9:59 to ask about restocking. She said it was past breakfast time but she was making coffee for the Loby. She then shut the doors to the breakfast room when Myself and 20+ people were in there still eating. I felt like that was very rude. You had no food left, so what was the idea behind that?

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

I apologize for what you experienced during your stay with us. We take a lot of pride in our breakfast area and we want all of our guests to enjoy a hot breakfast. Thank you for giving us feedback so we can get any issues resolved to ensure all of our guests have a great stay. I hope you give us another try and stay with us again.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Car trouble caused us to quickly find 2 rooms on a Saturday in July. Clerk on duty was so nice, released a room for us that night and got us 2 rooms for next 2 nights. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great area behind the hotel to sit and enjoy the lake.

Room Tip: try for one with a lake view.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We stayed here for one night on our way to Michigan, great staff very friendly and helpful with check in. The pool was heated and they have an adult pool time from 10 p to 12A. the hot tub was great. Room was large, very quiet and clean.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple