All reviewspool tabletreat bageuropean feelthe lobby bar areawalk in showerloved this hotellambeau fieldcomfortable bedsin towngame weekendnice poolmini fridgehousekeeping staffshort drivecomplimentary breakfastcoffee makerdoor county
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Convenient to Lambeau Field. Clean, comfortable, quiet rooms. Beds are comfortable. Nice bar and pool. Everything you need to enjoy your stay near Lambeau. The hotel has modern motif. I do recommend that you take Uber or taxi to Lambeau as there are some areas of no sidewalk.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Came in late and had pizza delivered from "the bar" off-site. Was good.
Nice room, same as other aloft modern and fun. Only down side is that we had only 3 hand towels and 2 wash clothes. NO Towels were in room. I woke at 530am to shower for a funeral and just assumed I had towels. Had to yell to wake husband to call desk and ask for towels. They said they were busy last week and that was the excuse. No towels is not really acceptable. Would have enjoyed the hotel if we had more time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
eschaick, General Manager at Aloft Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Kelly B.,

I hope you are enjoying these last few weeks of summer! Thank you so much for taking time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I am so sorry for the missing towels in your room. Busy or not we should have had your room 200% guest ready and I am so sorry we failed to do this. We have shared your feedback with our team to ensure it doesn't happen again so thank you so much for sharing this with us. We are sorry for your loss and are sending all of our sympathy to you and your family.

Have a wonderful August!

Elizabeth Schaick
Aloft Green Bay

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Very nice, pleasant, great décor. Clean. Staff was OUTSTANDING!
The only issue I has was the fact that the website states shuttle will take you anywhere within 10 minutes of hotel. I wanted to go about 1 mile away or less and was told everytime they only do airport and I should UBER. Think they should state that on website as it was a big problem, had not planned on TAXI or Urber to go 1 mile. .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Minneapolis101
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights with 2 younger kids and a dog. The place has a clean, trendy, hip vibe to it throughout. The rooms were clean and functional. The beds were comfy. The staff were great. Kids LOVED the pool / hot tub area. Nice outside seating. Bar was nice. Pool table in the lobby. All in all a great stay.

Two areas to be aware of: The halls are noisy (echo) so it would be great if you could run the HVAC fan ON but you can not. Also the blinds let a LOT of light in.

Room Tip: 4th floor is top
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed here for a wedding I was in this past weekend and I was beyond impressed. I went to drop my car off there in the morning and they let me check in early. The room was gorgeous with modern furnishings and spotless. I really enjoyed the decor of the place and the front desk staff was great. It was really nice to stay in a place that wasn't your generic cookie cutter hotel. The only complaint I had was the light came in through the blinds and it wasn't very dark in the room in the morning. Other than that, the stay was perfect and I will most likely look for this brand hotel in the future.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends