All reviews pool table treat bag european feel the lobby bar area walk in shower loved this hotel lambeau field comfortable beds game weekend in town nice pool mini fridge housekeeping staff short drive complimentary breakfast coffee maker door county
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed here for a wedding I was in this past weekend and I was beyond impressed. I went to drop my car off there in the morning and they let me check in early. The room was gorgeous with modern furnishings and spotless. I really enjoyed the decor of the place and the front desk staff was great. It was really nice to stay in a place that wasn't your generic cookie cutter hotel. The only complaint I had was the light came in through the blinds and it wasn't very dark in the room in the morning. Other than that, the stay was perfect and I will most likely look for this brand hotel in the future.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jennad451
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

This was one of the original 5 aLofts built in 2008-2009, and still in perfect condition. I have stayed at at least 25 aLofts nationwide and this is probably the best maintained of them all. Looks like it recently had a slight refresh of some finishes and lighting.

The bar has a fairly extensive menu of bar food, the pool is one of the nicest aLoft pools and one of the few with a whirlpool as well. They put more effort and attention into laying out a respectable breakfast, with fresh muffins, and an oatmeal bar among other items. The little store has not just travelers necessities but also postcards.

I have been looking forward to staying at this hotel on several Great Lakes trips but it's always sold out and now I know why. In every detail, this aLoft fulfills that true spirit of the original aLofts design intent.

If you are visiting this summer (2017) note that the local street network is under construction with several road closures, so be aware it may take a little longer to get to than you thought.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We Loved this hotel. Great design features, comfortable bed, large room with nicely segregated bathroom area, powerful shower & a lovely view to top it all off. Staff friendly and helpful too, all good!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Stayed here as part of wedding block. The staff was great throughout. They let us check-in really early. Very accommodating.

The grab and go dining was perfect. The lobby bar area was nice and had a great pool table to spend time with family after the wedding. The pool looked really nice, but I forgot my suit. The whole place has a great vibe.

I had a couple of small issue. The biggest was navigating there. It is sort of tucked out of the way but very centrally located in the city. Also, we set up a pack'n'play for my baby to sleep in but the way the room is set up you can't really turn on the the bathroom lights without the light disturbing him too because of the frosted glass in the bathroom. The AC was a little too intense. We only set it to 70 before bed and woke up freezing an hour later.

My grandmother also really thought the hotel was great. She is not easily impressed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the water on the 3rd or 4th floor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Really like the look and vibe from the hotel and everything is maintained. However the walls seem to be paper thin. Someone walks down the hall you hear them, someone in the next room you hear them. This morning the person in the adjoining room used a blow dryer and I thought they were standing next to me in bed. Had Avery similar experience at the Milwaukee location. Wife and I decided we're going to avoid aloft hotels in the future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
eschaick, General Manager at Aloft Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Aloha James S.,

I hope your week is going great! Thank you so much for taking time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I am so very sorry about the noise you experienced during your recent stay with us. We do have a short hallway on our top floor that has non-adjoining rooms and is the quietest area in the hotel should you be willing to give us another try. We would love to offer you a discount to return. Please do not hesitate to call or email me the next time you are in Green Bay. I can also then update your profile to ensure you get the quietest room possible at all Aloft hotels. I do hope I get to meet you sometime soon!

Cheers!