All reviews fire pit basketball court platinum member great hotel modern hotel shuttle driver great shower top floor railroad museum monday night oatmeal the check in process quiet area bed was very comfortable the breakfast area living area the room was nice
Reviewed 14 August 2018

This is a very good choice for families and business travelers. The suites are large and are designed to accommodate for extended stays. The evening reception is nice with complimentary drinks and finger foods in the evening. They have an outdoor basketball court which is great if you have kids. The location is very close to all Green Bay business and attractions.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Shua V, General Manager at Residence Inn Green Bay Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your details and will be sharing your comments with the team.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

My wife and I booked the Residence Inn Marriott Green Bay WI by Hotels.com and ended up sleeping in the car for the evening. I paid for the Hotel by Credit Card previously in the day THROUGH Hotels.com. When I arrived at the Hotel there was a man with his right arm in a cast and appeared to have been in a accident. He informed me he had no documentation I had a reservation and could not check me in. I called Hotels.com and they called the receptionist while I was on hold and he told her I had no reservation. The lady from Hotels.com then told me she would refund the money and I told her thank you and would look for another hotel. I did not realize it was air show weekend and there would be nothing available so we slept in the car. Today 7-30-18 I called Hotels.com to find nothing was documented and the Hotel was saying I was a no show so they could not reimburse the $229.85 payment. After talking to several Hotel.com agents plus the Residence Inn Green Bay Wi receptionist (Britney) I found Hotel.com does not document from call to call the circumstance and you start over every time. I spent 3 hours on the phone trying to clear this up in a attempt to get a refund from the Residence INN Marriott Green Bay. As of now the receptionist Britney who talked to Raven and Andy at Hotels.com says she does not have authority to make a reimbursement and I need to wait until another day to talk to a manager that could help. At this time I am out the $230, I have a back ache from sleeping in the car and spent 3 hours still getting nowhere clearing this up. Everyone has their price but I would feel reimbursed for this scam for $1000 right now so I am sure I will never be happy with HOTELS.COM or RESIDENCE INN MARRIOTT GREEN BAY.

Room Tip: Do not do it!!!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Shua V, General Manager at Residence Inn Green Bay Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Hello Mexiganders,

Thank you, for your detailed review. As I am reading your details, I am completely distraught by what you had experienced here at the property. Please accept my deepest apology to you and your wife for what you had experienced.

I will be reaching out to you as soon as possible to discuss what I have in the works with Hotels.com to help clear these issues for you on that end. I assure you this is not the type of service we strive to deliver here at the Residence Inn Green Bay Downtown and this situation will be addressed with the appropriate members.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Newer Residence Inn in Green Bay, about 5 minutes from Lambeau Field. Rooms were clean and comfortable and equipped in typical Residence Inn fashion with a small kitchen. Staff welcomed us warmly and was friendly and helpful during our stay. Fairly typical Residence Inn breakfast included what seemed to be fresh eggs, fruit and waffles.

Although this is labeled as "Downtown" it is not in downtown Green Bay, but was easy to find. National Railroad Museum is a short walk away.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello UWJJ,

Thank you, for taking the time to give us detailed feedback on your stay with us. We hope to see you again when you are back in Green Bay.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and excellent service. The check in process is fast and friendly specially if you use the mobile check in.
The room is very ample, well decorated and the beds and pillows perfects.
The kitchen area has everything you may need and they clean with the dishwasher all the stuff you use.
The gim and the pool are great, although the water temperature is low.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Hello 300lwmd,

Thank you, so much for your kind review. We appreciate your details and love that you had enjoyed our property! We hope we will see you again whenever you are in the Green Bay area.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Great location and property. Young man that checked us in was very helpful.

When we asked if bottled water was avaiable for Platinum Elite members, he walked us to a storage closet and offered a few bottles of water to us.

He went out of his way to make a good impression on a guest.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Shua V, General Manager at Residence Inn Green Bay Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Hello Jim B,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very happy to see you've enjoyed our property. We hope to see you again when you are back in Green Bay!