“Excellent in every way except breakfast”

Hampton Inn Green Bay Downtown
Ranked #2 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Everything was perfect with the exception of breakfast which was just not very good. I felt it was powdered eggs and breads seemed like ordinary store bought and just not good
Still I would stay for all the other pluses
Thanks

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GRBHX_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I truly apologize that you were not satisfied with the quality of the complimentary breakfast. I am glad to see however that you did enjoy your stay otherwise.

We appreciate all guest feedback, both good and bad, as it provides us with information that helps us to reach our goal of providing 100% satisfaction for all of our guests.

Please know that your experience is not our standard. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Awesome hotel choice in Green Bay. Great location downtown and walking distance to many restaurants and night spots. Excellent and attentive staff made our 3 night stay very enjoyable. Rooms are comfortable and quiet. Breakfast is good. We were here for a wedding weekend and the sales rep Kirstin did a great job with that. Entire hotel staff was top notch. I would highly recommend this hotel for any reason in Green Bay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking your time to fill out a survey regarding your recent visit with us. I am glad to see that your wedding group enjoyed the hotel. We pride ourselves on exceptional hospitality. I am happy that you were able to experience that during your stay. Thank you for your kind comments, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice, clean, and in a good location for the children's museum/restaurants/river... but doesn't fit my family due to the need of a pack and play. These are the smallest rooms I have ever stayed in and am truly disappointed. The recommendation from the front desk was to put the desk chair in the bathroom to fit a pack and play in the room. So we now have to crawl over the huge chair to use the toilet and sit or stand on it to wash hands (wouldn't want to be the next person to use the chair). This Diamond Member won't stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I truly apologize that you were not satisfied with the conditions in your room.

As a Diamond member with Hilton, we do appreciate your loyalty to the brand and we appreciate your feedback, as it provides us with information that helps us to reach our goal of providing 100% satisfaction for all of our guests.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the property despite it not being a proper fit for your family and for staying with us.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was spectacular. I was extremely pleased with my stay. The room's air conditioning is very good and I slept extremely well. Very modern and clean rooms. Breakfasts were good. Staff was overall very nice. The covered parking area was really nice.

I try to always post the cons of any stay as well but I seriously struggle to find one. Perhaps the bed was a little harder than I'd like but I really like soft mattresses.

As a sales rep, I attend a lot of trade shows at the Hyatt next door but I will always stay here from now on.

Stayed: August 2017
Barb M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out a survey regarding your recent visit with us. We truly appreciate your kind comments and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The staff was very helpful and courteous.. provided information regarding shuttle buses for future games. Complimentary breakfast was great for a quick meal.. coffee, tea and water available 24 hours !

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking your time to fill out a survey regarding your stay with us. We pride ourselves on exceptional hospitality and I'm glad to see that you were able to experience that first hand. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you again!