“We love it..it's our Go to for takeout!”
Review of Asian Garden

Asian Garden
Ranked #12 of 60 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 1 April 2016

We stumbled upon this place shortly after it opened and go back every time we are in the mood for Chinese take out. The food is always hot and done fast and accurate! Their beef and broccoli and Mei Fun is great as is the Lo Mein and Sweet Sour and Orange chicken.

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

We have ordered carry out from here several times and it has been great every time! The chicken is all white meat and the veggies are fresh. The prices are great too!

Reviewed 2 June 2015

My title says it all! Have eaten here before but just tried it again for dinner and LOVED IT. Hunan chicken DINNER (white meat in brown sauce with BIG fresh vegetables) comes with chicken fried rice and an egg roll...for $8.25! Totally enough for two meals! This was one of the many Special Combination Dinner Plates they offer...all priced at $8.25. Great tucked away location by Cousins subs...tiny place but SO good! Their MANY lunch specials are...get this...$5.25! SO affordable and tasty.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

An impromptu stop to pick up some dinner and this was a good place. We enjoyed crab Rangoon and egg rolls. They were hot, crispy, excellent. The almond chicken was fine but it needed more flavor like soy sauce or salt. The sweet sour pork was good but too much batter on the pork.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My family and I ordered take-out here on a Sunday night. I do have to say they were very quick with the order. We had 7 people ordering and it was ready in 20 minutes. When it arrived home, it was packaged very organized and easy to tell who had what. I ordered off the healthy menu which was chicken with steamed veggies and special sauce. It was pretty good and a large serving; I couldn't eat it all. I ordered Spring rolls as well. I was surprised when they were fried, in my past experience they were wrapped in rice paper. They seemed like veggie egg rolls to me. My husband ordered Sweet and Sour pork as a meal which also included an egg roll and rice. They forgot his sweet and sour sauce, how do you miss that?? He added the sweet and sour packets to it. I'm sure it would have been better had they added the sauce to it.

Everyone else seemed to enjoy their meals, but I found it to be average Chinese; nothing special. They did throw in a 2-liter of soda since we had such a large order. Overall, worth a try, just make sure you have everything included in your meal and ask specifics about the items ordered to be sure you know what you are getting.