Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Spectacular activity!

I have been to 4 classes at Savory Spoon, on Saturday 6 of us attended the cheese making class... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2018
DoorCtyRes
Fish Creek, Wisconsin
via mobile
Cooking with chef Matt Chambas

Celebrating our anniversary, we found a GREAT find in the Savory Cooking School! The entire... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2018
deb h
Madison, Wisconsin

All reviews salad the kitchen delicious food the owner master chef great date night fun night glass of wine door county great fun janice dish thomas menu dessert recipe techniques
Reviewed 9 August 2016

I gave a cooking class to my 10 year old grand daughter and she really enjoyed her morning. It started a a beautiful farm to gather veggies to use in a salad and bread. The teachers were so good with the kids and engaged them quickly. This was a real hit.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I was up in Ellison Bay for a family reunion and a bunch of us tried out the school. They were very thorough in explaining how things were going to be made, then helped us while we tried (haha) to make it just like the chef had. Overall it turned out amazing and in the end we all sat to eat what we had created which was very good! They supplied all the food and did the clean up! Next time I am up there I definitely plan on taking another class!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Our family of four went to Moroccan Night at Savory Spoon last week. The recipes were challenging but not crazy, and were explained thoroughly in advance. Met lots of fun and interesting people and the resulting shared meal was wonderful!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We had a family reunion in Door County so four of us went to one of their classes. I can't even begin to describe the fun we had. There were eight people there and we got to meet new people and enjoy their company, learn to cook new recipe's, and just have a delightful dinner.
I would recommend that everyone try this class. We will do it again.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

A lot of fun is to be had at the Savory Spoon cooking classes. The French Bistro Saturday morning class this past weekend was fun and delicious! I always learn a few new cooking tricks to take home as well as the awesome recipes to recreate in my own kitchen! I am going back for more fun and good eating!!