“Very much enjoyed by my grandchildren!!!”

Savory Spoon Cooking School
Ranked #6 of 17 things to do in Ellison Bay
Reviewed 14 August 2016

I signed up three of my grandchildren for the junior chefs program. They absolutely enjoyed the sessions. Two of them made the same dinner for the family that very evening. The only discouraging factor was communication. I had tried the phone number several times to obtain accurate directions for the third child to arrive at the Hidden Acres Farm. Her family was arriving from out of town and going directly to the site indicated. With no reliable Wi -Fi access, I was discouraged that the phone calls were never returned!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I gave a cooking class to my 10 year old grand daughter and she really enjoyed her morning. It started a a beautiful farm to gather veggies to use in a salad and bread. The teachers were so good with the kids and engaged them quickly. This was a real hit.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I was up in Ellison Bay for a family reunion and a bunch of us tried out the school. They were very thorough in explaining how things were going to be made, then helped us while we tried (haha) to make it just like the chef had. Overall it turned out amazing and in the end we all sat to eat what we had created which was very good! They supplied all the food and did the clean up! Next time I am up there I definitely plan on taking another class!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Our family of four went to Moroccan Night at Savory Spoon last week. The recipes were challenging but not crazy, and were explained thoroughly in advance. Met lots of fun and interesting people and the resulting shared meal was wonderful!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We had a family reunion in Door County so four of us went to one of their classes. I can't even begin to describe the fun we had. There were eight people there and we got to meet new people and enjoy their company, learn to cook new recipe's, and just have a delightful dinner.
I would recommend that everyone try this class. We will do it again.