US$ 133
Hampton.com
US$ 111
US$ 106
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

US$ 67
US$ 63
Sky Lodge Inn & Suites(Delavan)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
US$ 97
US$ 220
US$ 189
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 235/night.

US$ 122
US$ 90
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$ 234
US$ 178
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 216/night.

US$ 87
US$ 81
US$ 91
US$ 80
Thomas Motel(Elkhorn)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgracious hostsindoor poollake genevajohn andersongreat conversationperfect weekendpond roomfresh fruitcomfortable roomsnext morningretreatdrivewaysuite
Reviewed 1 August 2017

My husband booked this B&B for our whole family to stay at for our annual reunion. We look for a place where we can accommodate lots of couples and families with young kids and Ye Olde Manor House fit the bill and then some. Comfortable rooms, each with their own bathrooms. Plenty of room types for pairs and even a family of 5. Lots of gathering places so we could spend plenty of quality time together. Gorgeous grounds to walk around and explore. The kids caught fire flies, and we toasted marshmallows in the outdoor fire place. The indoor pool was a hit with grownups and kids alike.

John prepared a wonderful breakfast the first morning for those of us that arrived the first night. He let us use the kitchen for the rest of our stay. We also used the grill outside of the pool.

The YOMH is also close to Lake Geneva so we all went there for one day to walk around and enjoy some great weather. Pleasant Lake, a semi-private beach the YOMH has access to, is only 3 minutes and is indeed very pleasant. Warm water the day we were there, clear water, and nice swimming. We also had a delicious dinner out at the Trout House, about 10 minutes away, which was one place recommended by YOMH.

John was a kind and gracious host, with some great stories about his former life as a lawyer in NYC. I highly recommend the YOMH for groups and families. I would come back for a weekend getaway, too.

Room Tip: Some rooms are newer (a newer addition), such as the Rubye Room. All are comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
yeoldemanorhouse, Owner at Ye Olde Manor House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are delighted t hat you had such a good time and hope you will visit us again in the near future. Sincerely, Karen and John

Reviewed 11 June 2017

i almost hate to tell anyone about this place for fear that when we go back , there will be no room at this Inn. We were meeting friends for a fun weekend and I found this place at the last minute. Fortunately there were several rooms available so I was able to book 2 rooms. From the moment we pulled into the driveway, we were surrounded by flowers, land and beautiful grounds. Our hosts John and Karen greeted us like family, showed us around and took us to our room. The room was called the pond room because it overlooked the pond that was in the backyard. What a calming sound that greeted us and called us to really relax, renew and rejuvenate which is their goal for all their guests.
Breakfast was not only excellent thanks to John and Karen's cooking, but was leisurely. Conversation on both mornings was varied and lots of laughing. Just what you would expect when you stay with family. Saturday's menu was your choice of fritta, or waffles, bacon and scrumptious fresh fruit, and their herb potatoes. Need I say more. Sunday's breakfast was even better. We had the choice of scambled eggs with John's special herbs, bacon or the baked blueberry pancake. Nothing to be added except Amazing.
Their pool is wonderful and one can truly enjoy it.
I can't begin to thank Karen and John for their wonderful hospitality. You come in as strangers and leave relaxed, renewed and rejuvenated and as family.
Can't wait to come back later this fall

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
yeoldemanorhouse, Owner at Ye Olde Manor House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

We enjoyed meeting you and your friends and look forward to seeing you later this fall. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I have never been more excited to write a review ever! My boyfriend treated me to a weekend at YOMH this past weekend. I had taken a look at the website and knew of the amenities so I was very excited to visit. What we experienced once we got there far exceeded my expectations. Firs the grounds, they are spectacular. The gardens are beautiful, the outdoor fireplace is impressive and inviting with the natural stomp seating. I could so see coming back with my family and enjoying that feature. Upon first meeting of our host, John took us on a tour of the house pointing out some special features of each room. There are many areas to gather if you are staying with a family or group. There is an indoor heated pool! We didn't enjoy it this time around but we are already planning our next stay so we will be taking advantage of it. We eventually met Karen was on the phone with another guest helping him find the manor house and she like John was warm and welcoming. On the way to our room a small refrigerator on the second floor was pointed out to us it was stocked with water, juice and cans of soda for quests. I thought that was a very thoughtful touch! Now about our room! Or rather our suite, we stayed in the largest room in the manor, The Manor House Suite. As soon as we opened the door I saw a birthday banner hung over the door leading to the largest room in the suite. I thought that again, showed how thoughtful our hosts John and Karen were. The suite was comprised of two rooms and a very large bathroom. Not a detail was over looked in the decorating of the suite. My boyfriend had arranged for there to be a welcome basket in the suite for me and it was stocked with wine, champagne, fruit, cheeses, meat and nuts. It was beautifully done and all of the fruit was ripe and sweet.

The beds were extremely comfortable and we slept soundly. The water in the shower was perfectly hot and with good water pressure( this is a thing I am always critical of) Breakfast was wonderful and we enjoyed learning more about Karen, John and the house itself. They really make you feel like friends during your stay. I know that most reviews talk about something they didn't like or would improve but I can't think of one thing I would change about my stay.
I recommend this place to anyone looking to retreat from the hustle and bustle. It was just a quick 45 min drive for us. I can't wait to retreat back to the manor house.

Room Tip: All of the rooms seemed very well appointed.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are delighted that you had such a good time and hope you will visit us again in the near future. Sincerely, Karen and John

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Beautiful Grounds and Inn. Fantastic breakfast and genuine hospitality. Rooms are lovely, great indoor pool and relaxing atmosphere. This was our 4th time staying here. John and Karen are wonderful and it is like visiting old friends. This is our benchmark for comparing B&B's and no place has matched it yet.

Room Tip: Very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
yeoldemanorhouse, Owner at Ye Olde Manor House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your taking the time to do so and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful time at Ye Old Manor House. The environment was comfortable and relaxing as if you had been invited into someone's home. The hosts, John and Karen, were warm and quickly made us feel at ease. Our room was beautiful and we rested well. The next morning, feasting on an amazing breakfast, we had an wonderful conversation with John and Karen, and another couple there. We didn't want to leave!

Phillip and Patricia