See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2016

Nice economical. Not much to say Convenient location. I stayed here because other two were so expensive in Elkhorn. Not too bad for the price I paid. Clean room but bathroom need little update. Recommend as a budget motel

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank robert f
Reviewed 14 October 2014

we stayed one night too many. Wanted an inexpensive Mom & Pop, just for a brief stay. We checked in and smelled moth balls, but was also very dated. Went to our event and arrived to the room around 10:30 pm. Bugs crawling on the floor! Yes, we had to kill two bugs and an inch worm, yuck!!! We had no other place to stay. I felt creepy, and wouldn't take my socks off for nothing! There was an ant trap in the bathroom also. Just yuckky.
Our friends stayed here years ago and said it was always clean,,,what happened? New owners or what?

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denise K
Reviewed 9 September 2014

This place was absolutely gross, but it was the only place left to stay in town when the fair was going on. Spend the extra money and stay in the Hampton Inn or better yet, go to Lake Geneva or Delavan and drive. The place smelled so disgusting that I could not sleep without the window open. Surprisingly, the bathroom was the least disgusting part of the room. I cannot believe that this place is still in operation after all these years knowing how disgusting it was. I grew up in the area and had moved away, so I did know what I was in for. It still was a shock. I actually traveled in September of 2012 but this place was so horrible as I see it listed today that I had to warn anyone who may think this is an ok place to stay.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else. Do not stay here.
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jjt301
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I booked this room thinking it was a cheap clean mom n pop motel. The Reviews i read gave me this impression. I was WRONG. I opened the door and the smell was unbearable. Even if the room was clean I could not sleep in it because of the smell. But to further my disappointment the room was beyond dirty. The AC unit had wood around it that had mold on it. We have stayed in cheap mom n pop motels before and very satisfied but I could not stay here even for a night. Got my money back and left and went down the road to a clean, nice motel.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank terrig155
Reviewed 11 November 2011

Once again, it was a great service. Clean rooms. And affordable. Now they have Free WI-FI internet. It was great.

Date of stay: November 2011