3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$ 113
Hotels.comUS$ 113
TravelocityUS$ 113
Orbitz.comUS$ 113
CheapTicketsUS$ 113
TripadvisorUS$ 113
1,896 results
All reviews harbor building door county green bay steam room flagship building water view on site restaurant hot tub indoor pool tennis courts common areas beautiful view get away fall colors beautiful property bedroom condo main building
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

We needed a peaceful getaway from our youngest five kids who are with us during Covid. (Let's not even talk about distance learning!) And boy did we soak in the peace! Calm settled on our shoulders every time we spotted the lake and peninsula out our windows. We're still dreaming about the view! Our one-bedroom condo was updated and so comfy that we enjoyed eating in our place just as much as we liked eating out. We'll be back...and maybe we'll bring the kids with us...or maybe not.

Room tip: All rooms are good.
Date of stay: January 2021
Jeff Larson, Marketing at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review with us, Kathy. It sounds like your stay was pleasant and comfortable. Thank you for choosing the Landmark Resort. So glad that we could be part of your relaxation getaway. We look forward to welcoming you back for future visits – with or without the children. Yours in hospitality.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

We came to Landmark via our timeshare exchange. We normally are allowed a two bedroom unit but Landmark only had one bedroom units available? Seems like a timeshare exchange rule? there had to be hundreds of units not rented while we were there. We got to our room and the bed had two indentations on each side. I called it a shallow grave. it was about 4 inches deep. I sleep there Sunday night then called and complained...I told them I need a new mattress. they came and put a "fluffy" mattress pad on. I slept there Monday night...still bad. I called Interval the exchange firm. They then contacted the front desk and then suggested another one bedroom unit. I looked at it --it was larger and had more space, yet still a one bedroom. I liked it and we moved to a new room. We wondered why did they not offer us the nice room first? We enjoyed our stay. the staff was nice. Wisconsins covid rules are ridiculous --and the resort cannot change that. Thanks it was a nice stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jeff Larson, Marketing at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Paul. Thanks for the review. One of the most challenging features we have to explain here at the resort is the fact that each unit is individually owned, and only some of the owners elect to participate in exchange programs such as RCI and Interval International (II). When a guest books through one of these exchange programs, they are – in effect – booking directly with the individual (one participating owner) and not with our resort as a whole. This puts restrictions on resort management. We cannot change you into another suite where the owner is not participating in that exchange program. So yes, hundreds of suites could be empty and we are not able to transfer you into many of them. When a reservation is booked directly with the resort, we have much greater flexibility. I am pleased that II was able to provide the resort with an alternate unit for you.

Reviewed 3 January 2021

We booked a stay over the winter for a little getaway during the off season in Door County and took advantage of the more affordable rates. We were very happy with our room and the resort overall. We enjoyed the beautiful views from the lobby and our hotel room. The hotel also implemented new rules due to COVID precautions. The steam room and exercise room were closed, but the pool and hot tub remained open with reduced occupancy guidelines. The breakfast was unavailable due to COVID as well. We felt safe during our stay. The walking paths behind the hotel overlooking the water were not shoveled, but it wasn't an issue for our stay as we drove to state and county parks for hiking. Great place if you are looking for a relaxing stay, spacious room, and beautiful view.

Date of stay: January 2021
Jeff Larson, Marketing at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It sounds like your stay was pleasant and comfortable. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our resort's overall feel and atmosphere. Our associates work tirelessly to keep the resort pristine and orderly for all of our guests to enjoy - and be safe. Thank you for choosing the Landmark Resort. We look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

My husband wanted to cross country ski. After a 40 year hiatus, I agreed. We love the Landmark and it has taken a lot of wise Covid steps. We did both Peninsula Park and the adjacent golf course. The trail was groomed and not crowded. Very quiet and peaceful. However, I learned I need a lesson. I hear Dan at Lapham Peak is the go-to guy. We are trying to figure out the best land trust property for cross country skiing.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I'm pleased that the Landmark Resort could be a part of your winter getaway. Can't help with the ski lessons, but we can provide a warm and comfy place to retire to after a day of outdoor activities. Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2020

Good: location, staff, property grounds. All excellent, and the restaurant onsite is worth a visit as well.
Bad: room desperately needs a refresh. Mattress is horrible, had back pain all week. The cutlery and dishes are a joke. The stove set off the fire alarm every night.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jeff Larson, Marketing at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Shea. We're so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. Between your location and some of the comments you made - I'm wondering if you stayed at the Landmark Resort in Myrtle Beach (which has no connection to us) or our resort in Egg Harbor, Wisconsin? Feel free to call me direct at 920-868-5168.