“A generous rating for this particular experience”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #28 of 248 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've been to several Red Robins and for being a chain, am surprised by the inconsistency of both food and service depending on location. This was my first time at this one. It was a busy Saturday dinner time, so I didn't have high expectations. I generally try to avoid peak times when dining out. The wait for a table for 2 was better than expected, about 10 minutes. I would always get the garden veggie burger, but it looks like they recently changed the menu so that was no longer an option. They have a different veggie burger that comes with a bunch of stuff on it or you can order the "keep it simple" version which I believe makes it vegan. I wanted the plain one but got the wrong one. I didn't want to deal with them replacing it because my friend would have been done eating by the time I got a new one, so I just scraped all the junk off of it and ate it. The new veggie patty flavor is better than the old one. Immediately after serving us the waitress rushed off and we realized the ketchup bottle was empty so we had to wait a long time before getting anyone's attention about that. When she brought a new bottle she explained how to pay at the table since we were basically done eating our burgers by then. We finished eating and were ready to pay but the pay thingy's battery was dead so we had to wait forever again for her to come back.
Wanted to give poor rating but I want to believe it was just a bad experience and not generally the way things are here.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Service was very good. Our server went out of his way to make sure we received the food we wanted. He was able to stretch the options available. Food was very good.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

You will never leave this restaurant disappointed. There is a bar inside, but most seating is further inside the restaurant making it family friendly. Food is delicious, fun atmosphere, staff that goes out of its way to please. Someone always meets you ar the door and we have never waited to be seated. You can pay your bill on a small computer-like swiper attached to the table. Price is worth what you get, but am not familiar with what children's choices are prices are. Burgers you won't believe, so delicious!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great meal. Absolutely one of the best burgers I have ever had. Endless steak fries and the best friendly service I have had. Dennis was informative and always close by to assist us in our every request. Quick service, good food, and reasonable prices, what more can you ask

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Terrible hostess - Monica treated our party of 10 terribly. She told us 30-45 minutes and when we offered to split our party she simply didn’t know how to think on her feet. Our server Kaily however was absolutely fantastic and made our dining experience wonderful! Great food, fast service once we were seated!!

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK