Wild Eagle Lodge
US$ 112
Best Western Plus Derby Inn(Eagle River)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 150
US$ 112
US$ 109
US$ 104
Traveler's Inn(Eagle River)
US$ 80
Hiawatha Lodge & Resort(Eagle River)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
Travelocity
Oneida Village Inn(Three Lakes)
US$ 82
US$ 79
  • Restaurant
Black Bear Lodge(Saint Germain)(Great Value!)
US$ 215
US$ 205
Northernaire Resort(Three Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 153
Hotels.com
All reviewsduckfull kitchenbedroom condoindoor poolthree bedroomchain of lakesgas fireplacetwin bedslife jacketstennis courtslake viewrented a pontoon boatoff seasonfishing boatsvacation clubeight yearsliving space
Reviewed 16 August 2011

My wife and I went here for a weekend for a wedding. While I will say that the accomdatios were clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly, I just cant get over the 9am checkout. I realize in high season they need to turn the rooms, but 9am is just too early. One lady in our group who has newly recovering from cancer and starts a little slower from the radiation asked for an extra hour and was refused. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If you are busy, hire more help but dont take it out on your customers. From what I can tell, they are booked with weddings for the next few years so I guess you can have add policies and not worry about your guests but I for one will not be returing. That said, all else was in line and I think this could be a great family retreat spot.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank ChicagoTravelor1
Reviewed 19 July 2011

Clean and inviting, this was one of the beat places we've ever stayed. From picturesque views to pristinely clean bathrooms, this will be our future choice for our annual trip to Eagle River.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank SouthsideChicago43
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I made the reservation based on reviews on Tripadvisor and I was not disappointed. We were in the Nicolet Suite and it was huge. There was a full kitchen, living room with fireplace, two full baths and a large master with a jacuzzi tub. I did not try out the jacuzzi but it looked big enough for two. I was with my husband and we enjoyed each having our own bathroom. There was a large wooden deck overlooking Duck Lake. From there we were able to see all the Fourth of July fireworks. It was wonderful having our own kitchen so we could eat breakfast and lunch there and then go out for dinners. There is a restaurant on the property but it is more of a snack place. There is an indoor pool but it is very small and really just for the kids. My cousin was able to come by in her boat and pick us up right at the dock and take us around the chain of lakes. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had the "tidy" service every day which is an extra charge but worth it for us. The only down side was that the door to the deck locks automatically and we did get locked out. Since we were on the second floor there was no way down so we had to yell to some folks down below. We threw them our key and they came up and rescued us. We started putting a towel in the door so that wouldn't happen again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Openstudio
Reviewed 8 July 2011

We hardly ever return to anywhere twice and our next visit here will be #4- we absolutely love the location and the staff is great.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank chepper111
Reviewed 29 October 2010

The Wild Eagle Lodge is a beautiful property in a great location on a point between two of the chain of lakes. Our daughter had a great time participating in the kid camp activities each morning. The evening family activities were a lot of fun. On the first night, we joined a group by the lake for smores at a fire prepared by the activities director complete with roasting sticks and marshmallows.
Our rooms were very clean and well stocked with supplies. The kitchen was also very clean with a wide variety of dishes, cutlery, pans, etc. We liked having a charcoal grill to cook some meals. Only downside, if you have an upstairs room, you have to go downstairs to use the charcoal grill on the ground at the bottom of the stairs at the back of the building. Downstairs room can use the grill just outside their room near the patio.
Every staff person we came across during the whole stay was very friendly and helpful. The on-site playground convenient, the indoor pool was very clean and well-maintained. We liked the three separate areas: Baby pool, deep pool and whirlpool. We also enjoyed sitting on the property's beach area and swimming outside in the lake. The tennis court was also nice to have for an early morning game.

In short, we were not able to think of anything that was missing for a family to enjoy time in the Northwoods.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family